Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan

-No one's P.O.V-

Kazuma: All right...Create Water!

Kazuma creates water coming from his hand and filled your glass.

(Y/N): Heh, nice.

Jack then takes the cup and drinks.

Jack: Thank you~!

Jack said with a smile as Kazuma nodded in reply before speaking up.

Kazuma: What do you think about my new skill?

(Y/N): Hmm...I'd say it's okay.

Jack: Same here.

Kazuma: I see.

Just then, you hear Darkness spoke up.

Darkness: Kazuma! (Y/N)! Jack! Look!

The three of you turned your attention to Darkness who was presenting her repaired armor.

Darkness: I repaired my armor with the reward I got for the cabbages, and it's so shiny now! What do you think?

Kazuma: Look like sort of armor some newly-rich aristocrat's son would wear.

Darkness: There are times when I'd like some genuine praise, too. You never show any mercy, do you Kazuma? And what do you think, you two?

You and Jack observed her armor for a moment before nodding.

(Y/N): It'd say it's pretty cool. The armor's looking cool and awesome.

Jack: More awesomeness. 

You and Jack commented at Darkness, who seemed to be feeling appreciated.

Darkness: Well...I guess I'm flattered by that. I'll take that as a compliment.

You and Jack nodded. Just then, you hear Megumin to your right and you see her...being aroused by her staff.

Megumin: Irresistible! Irresistible! The luster of this Manatite staff brimming with magical power...

Jack: Uhm...what are you doing?

She stopped after hearing Jack's words and she was blushing heavily.

Megumin: I-I-I...I'm just very happy because I-I upgraded my staff...

Megumin explained while her face started to become red as a tomato, as you shook your head. You all then heard Aqua who was shouting at Luna.

Aqua: What was that? Hey, you, what's the meaning of this?! Just how many cabbages do you think I caught?

Luna: W-Well...Most of what you caught is actually lettuce...

Aqua: Why is there lettuce mixed in?!

Luna: Th-There's nothing I can do about it!

Darkness: It is true that lettuce has a low redemption rate.