Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

The next morning. After finishing breakfast, we all bid farewell to Megumin's parents, who had to go to work so far, and then we all lazed around in the living room. 

Rin was outside sitting on the front porch, I don't know where she was gone after a night stroll.

(Y/N): (Big sis is in deep thoughts, did she see something out in the night?) 

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt a hand was on my shoulder, I turn back to see Jack.

(Y/N): "What is it?"

Jack: Mom, Kazuma said that we're going on a tour around the Crimson Demon Village. Should we go now, mom?

(Y/N): Oh, yeah, we should go.

Jack nods until I turn to Rin and spoke up to her.

(Y/N): Nee-chan, we're going on a tour of the village, you wanna come?

Rin: Sure thing. 

We then got our things and head out.

-Time Skip-

Sometime later on, Kazuma treated Megumin with all sorts of food at a cafe in the village, before taking us sightseeing.

Megumin showed us other places...there was a sword stuck in a boulder and pay the challenge to the blacksmith to remove, a Wishing Fountain and it's kind of messed up though like giving axes or coins in the fountain. Next up was the facility...

Jack: Megumin, what building is that?

Megumin: "This is the underground facility that seals the 'weapon that might destroy the world'. No one knows when it appeared here...I heard that this facility was built at the same time as that mysterious facility over there..."

Megumin explains as she began to explain further as we started to walk somewhere else

-Rin's P.O.V-

After Megumin was explaining the whole way while walking, I decided to talk to Kazuma. 

I walked up to him and tug his shirt as he turned to me.

Kazuma: "Oh Rin, What's wrong?"

Rin: "Can I talk to you for a moment?" 

He looked at me for a moment before shrugging his shoulders off.

Kazuma: "Hey Megumin, Rin and I are going to talk in the back!"

Megumin: "Sure, whatever you two are discussing." 

Megumin says as we kept our distance behind them

Kazuma: "So what is it that you want to talk about?" He asks.

Rin: "Promise me that you don't tell this to anyone." 

I said sternly as Kazuma had a confused expression.

Kazuma: "Why? Did you do something?"

He said giving me suspicious eyes as I looked at him at his eyes.

Rin: "Yes I did. But you need to promise me not to tell this to Aqua, Megumin, Darkness, or anyone else, okay?" 

I said with a serious tone as he nodded.

Kazuma: "Okay, I promise. What did you do first of all?" He questioned

Rin: "To tell you the truth...I went inside that facility last night." 

I said as Kazuma had a surprised look on his face.

Kazuma: "What? Why?"

Rin: "I just couldn't fall asleep so I decided to do some night strolling.