Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!

(A/N: Again, it's one of those Drama CDs, also this is a very long chapter for over 7K words.)

...

-No One's P.O.V-

It's been months since you have reincarnated into this world and it was both quite fun, yet dangerous at the same time.

So right now, we see Kazuma and Aqua were banging on Kazuma's door because they were trying to get him out.

Aqua: Kazuma! Get out here! How long do you intend to stay cooped up in your room?

Darkness: Kazuma! How long are you intending to rest? It's time to take on a new quest! (Y/N), Rin, Megumin, and Jack are now already ahead of us!

Kazuma: Shut up!! I'm worn out after traveling to that stupid good-for-nothing city.

Aqua: Huh? What are you talking about? Arcanretia was a wonderful place, but the hot springs are good though!

Darkness: T-True, it's not as bad as Kazuma makes it out to be. 

Aqua: Yeah!

Kazuma then sighed before speaking up.

Kazuma: We still have a lot of money left from taking down Vanir, you know? What's wrong with not knowing?

Aqua: Sudden windfalls cause people to become lazy. Why don't you donate some of that money to me?

Kazuma: Are you an idiot?! We have like 15 Million Eris already since from the very beginning!

Darkness: That's true and all, but how many weeks have you spent stuck in your room by now? Is this what your old occupation is? A HikiNeet?

Aqua: Hey, if you don't come out, I'm going to tell everyone what you usually do in your room.

Kazuma: W-What!? What are you saying?

Kazuma says in both confusion and fear.

Aqua: Seems like the collection you keep in your closet has increased. No matter how much you try to hide it, nothing escapes the watchful eyes of the Goddess Aqua!

Darkness: Don't tell me! You keep an innocent succubus in there and spend all your time doing all kinds of obscene acts with her?! As expected of Kazuma! no, I mean, I've misjudged you, Kazuma!

Kazuma: Crap, at this rate, my precious treasures are going to be revealed to the world! 

That's when Kazuma realized something that he remembered.

Kazuma: Ah! AHHHH!!!!!

Both Aqua and Darkness were startled by this.

Kazuma: O-Oh, how could I have made such a mistake?! 

Darkness: Why are you shouting all of a sudden?

Kazuma: I just remembered the very important things I left back in my world! At this rate, my name will be forever besmirched! I need to return to Japan or-!

Darkness: Japan?

Kazuma: Uh, my hometown, I mean!

That's when you entered along with Jack, Rin, Yuuki, and Megumin.

(Y/N): Yo! We're back!

Aqua: Ah, welcome back you four~!

Darkness: How was the quest?

Rin: Eh, it was fine.

Jack: It was all easy to get rid of those monsters.

Rin and Jack replied back.