Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion

-No One's P.O.V-

It's been five days since you and the others have been living in the mansion. So right now, Megumin was playing chess with Darkness, Kazuma was lying on the couch and you were humming to music coming from your head.

Megumin: Darkness! That's not fair! All right, then...Very well, very well. Go ahead and do as you please.

Aqua walked to Kazuma.

Aqua: Hey, Kazuma. Relinquish that spot to me, the exalted Aqua-sama.

Kazuma: Huh?

Aqua: I'm Level 21, the highest level in the party-

(Y/N): Oh? Let me see.

Aqua: Here.

She hands you the card and you looked at it and smiled.

(Y/N): Huh, it's not bad.

Aqua: Hehehe! Thank you (Y/N)!

Aqua says with a happy grin on her face, and her face reminded of you someone you knew very well.

(Y/N): Hey, Check out mine.

You said as you handed your card to Aqua and she looks at her, her eyes had widened.

Aqua: WHAT?! You're level 65!?

You showed a big grin look on your face.

(Y/N): Yep. Did a lot of grinding between me and Jack. Jack is already level 64 and already reached the second ascension. Six levels to go until Jack will get her third ascension. 

Aqua pouts as she handed you the card back. You smiled as you left the living room and went to your room.

Once you reached your room as you looked up above the bunk bed and see Jack already sleeping. 

You smiled at seeing this as you sat down on the bed below Jack and summoned Deadman's Guitar and switched it into Guitar mode. 

(Y/N): Welp, time to play.

After the final strum, you let out a sigh before putting away Deadman's Guitar.

(Y/N): Alright, time to get some sleep.

You said as you turned off the light and went off to sleep.

-The Next Day-

So right now, you and Jack were heading off to the Guild to eat something, Kazuma and the others were minding their own business somewhere else.

While eating, you hear a familiar voice spoke up.

???: Yo, (Y/N)!

You and Jack turned to the source of the voice to see Chris herself.

(Y/N): Oh hey, Chris!

You greeted as Chris waved at you.

Chris: Glad I found you here.

Jack: Huh? 

Chris: Ehehe, I can explain. Have you heard about the Zekken?

You and Jack glanced at each other for a moment before speaking to Chris.

(Y/N): Zekken? Who's that?

Chris: Oh, you don't know? There is this swordswoman who is a badass that someone named them Zekken, and that swordswoman is really tough too.