Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

After seeing Megumin's school and meeting her classmates. Kazuma was wondering about Yunyun and using their advanced magic, Megumin began to tell us her backstory to where she was a student and how Yunyun using her intermediate magic.

Yuuki: "So you mean that Yunyun covered for you so you can learn Explosion magic?" 

Yuuki asked.

Megumin: "Not that I asked her to, but yes."

(Y/N): "Huh...I guess that's the reason..." 

I said as we started talking a little till then suddenly an explosion appeared, not far from us.

(Y/N): "Kazuma, call for help. I'll check it out! Rin, Jack, with me!" 

I ordered as Kazuma nodded and went off to get help, along with Aqua, Megumin, and Yuuki. Jack then got on my back as Rin summoned Maana as we headed to the location where the explosion was.

I used my SuperSpeed while Rin flies her way there as we managed to get there in time and found Darkness. I looked in front of her to see goblins and a lady wearing a dress and has huge breasts.

Rin: "Back up has arrived!"

Rin said out loud as Darkness looks at us.

Darkness: "What are you three doing here?! I can handle this." 

She says with her sword wielded

(Y/N): "Didn't want to be a show-off here, Kazuma and the others will arrive soon." 

I look in front of my view, I find this woman tall as a freak like Lady Dimitrescu...and speak of the devil...

Kazuma: "Guys! Good work in hanging there for so long! We're here to save you!"

Darkness: "Ka-Kazuma? What, why are you here so soon...?" 

She mumbles in regret.

Darkness: "I was disappointed when I heard the orcs I had great hopes for were all female, and now, even the Demon King's army boss is a woman! Hey, if you've any pride as an underling of the Demon King, show me your might! If you have the guts, make me submit to you and scream 'Master~❤' or something!" 

Darkness said in her almost masochist mode

Jack: "Darkness, as much we would like to complain, but we've got Goblins here!" 

Jack exclaims. 

???: "I see. Buying time until your allies arrived, then? From the way you endured those attacks, you must be a fairly high-level crusader. Was not being able to land any attacks part of your act?"

The tall lady said underestimating Darkness.

Darkness: "I-I suppose there's on point in maintaining the facade..." 

Darkness said while glancing at both me and Kazuma.

Yukki: "Um excuse me, mind if you want to tell us your name?" 

Yuuki asked the woman. 

Sylvia: "Strange...never would've thought that someone asks my name in this situation. Very well, my name is Sylvia and I'm one of the eight generals of the Demon King!" 

She introducing herself as being all high and mighty until Kazuma spoke up.

Kazuma: "Look, you're Sylvia, right? That crusader is an accomplished warrior who has fought the Devil King's general, Valerie!" 

Kazuma said out loud to the woman making them all shocked.

Sylvia: "Valerie?! I heard she never returned from the town of Axel...Was that because of you people?"