Chapter 18: Yunyun

-No One's P.O.V-

After Darkness had been gone for quite some time and everyone was relaxing in the mansion until the door was slammed open.

Sena: Satou Kazuma, are you here?

Sena yelled out as everyone including Kazuma turned to her.

Kazuma: What? We were just relaxing!

Sena: It's not that! There are reports of big monsters that are lurking near Axel's walls! I want you and your party to defeat them immediately!

Aqua: Eh? Big monsters around Axel's walls? 

Megumin: Why us?

Sena: Your party is quite strong in handling monsters. Please defeat those monsters now!

Sena says in a commanding tone as Kazuma stood up by the couch and spoke up.

Kazuma: Alright, we'll take it.

Sena: Is that so? Very well then. Let's head out!

And just like that, everyone exited out of the mansion and was headed outside of Axel's walls except for you and Jack because the two of you were out on a quest.

"Hunting Quest: Hunt the Monsters That Lurk Near Axel"

For about two minutes later on, hunting the monsters that were lurking near Axel. Unfortunately for those monsters, Rin (L/N) took care of them easily without a sweat.

Rin: Whew, there~! That should do it~!

Rin says enthusiastically as everyone looks around to see a bunch of dead giant toads around the area.

Sena: Amazing...your party does seem capable of taking out those monsters.

Kazuma: Yup. Rin, (Y/N), and Jack are quite stronger than us. We sometimes leave everything to them.

Rin: Hey! You don't have to always rely on us when it comes to dangerous situations!

Megumin: Oh come on, there were a lot of monsters out in the Axel. You can just easily take them down since you have amazing powers, you know? If you or (Y/N) aren't here, we would've been dead by now.

Rin: You do have a good point, but seriously, you just can't rely on me, my little brother, and Jack as us being your team carrier just because you guys are a little useless.

Rin argued back until Sena spoke up.

Sena: Well since this is done, but it is possible you are putting up an act to fool me.

Kazuma: Oh boy...You seriously don't trust me, even if I'm innocent! 

Sena: It's true that the bell didn't go off after (Y/N) said that you weren't a terrorist or one of the Devil King's Generals, but you still need to be monitored until your name is cleared.

And just like that, Sena went off. 

Aqua: I guess that's that. Let's head back home~!

Rin: Yeah. It was just an easy job to take care of it.

Eventually, Kazuma and the others headed back to Axel.

-With (Y/N) and Jack-

Meanwhile, with you and Jack, the two of you were finally finished doing your quest is by eliminating 20 goblins that were infested in a forest.