Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan

-No one's P.O.V-

So right now, everyone was now in the front gates and they were facing a very angry Dullahan who came back and noticed that no one came to his catle.

Dullahan: Why haven't you come to the castle?! You wretches!

Kazuma: What? Why? We aren't firing explosion magic at you anymore!

Dullahan: Not firing at me, you say? That's a barefaced lie!

He then throws his head down in anger and catches it.

Dullahan: That crazy crimson demon girl is still coming to my castle every single day!

Kazuma: Huh?!

He looked at Megumin but she turned her head away as if she looked at someone else. Kazuma then started to pull her cheeks.

Kazuma: You...?!

Megumin: Ow! That's not it! Please hear me out! *Blushes* Until now, I've been able to settle for unleashing my magic on empty plains, but since I learned the allure of using magic attacks on a castle, well...Now I need something big and hard, or I just can't endure.

(Y/N): Megumin, phrasing.

Kazuma: Don't say that while fidgeting! Besides, you can't move after unleashing magic! This means you must've had an accomplice...

He then turns to you.

Kazuma: (Y/N)! Did you accompany her?!

(Y/N): No! Jack and I were just hanging around in town.

You said truthfully with your arms in front of them and waved in defense as Kazuma turns to Jack for an answer.

Jack: It's true. Mom and I were just hanging around in town.

Just then, Kazuma hears Aqua blowing and was trying to whistle. 

Kazuma: You...?!

Aqua: Ow! Ow! Ow! I can't get any worthwhile quests because of him, so I wanted revenge!

Just then, a purple aura went through the crowd like a wind, that's when the Dullahan spoke up.

Verdia: Hear me, fools. My name is Verdia. This isn't the only thing I'm deeply offended by. Did you not have the backbone to seek retribution for your ally's death?! I may be evil now, but in life, I strove to be an upstanding knight. In my opinion *Eye glows red* allowing the death of that crusader, a model knight who protected her ally and received my curse, to go to waste is simply -What?

He then sees Darkness walking in front of the crowd.

Darkness: G-Gosh, um...A model knight?

(Y/N): Congrats.

Verdia: H-Huh? What?! You're...alive?

Aqua: What's this? Was this Dullahan waiting for us the whole time with no idea that we easily dispelled his curse after he left?

Aqua laughs as you smiled.

Aqua: That's hilarious! Super hilarious!

Verdia: I-If I felt like it, I could massacre every inhabitant of this city!

Aqua: You're awfully cocky for an undead!

Aqua then prepares her magic spell.

Verdia: Do you think a beginner adventurer's magic can-

Aqua: Turn Undead!

Verdia: AHHHHHHH!!! IT BURNS!!! YOU FUCKING WHORE!! YOU FUCKING WHORE!!! IT BURNS!!!