Chapter 21: Another General

-No One's P.O.V-

Sena: Satou Kazuma!

Satou: Yes, I'm Kazuma.

Sena: We've been investigating the reason for monsters around town and found out they're from Keele's dungeon which you explored.

Megumin: If it doesn't have anything to do with explosion spells. I have no idea.

Rin: Same here as well. We didn't find anything. 

Darkness: Me neither. I don't usually cause any trouble.

(Y/N): You just told your dad that you were pregnant with Kazuma's baby.

Kazuma: What about you?

Aqua: Of course not. You always suspect me. Actually, thanks to me, monsters shouldn't come near that dungeon.

(Y/N): Aqua, can I talk to you for a moment?

Aqua: Okay...

(Y/N): Now continue...

Aqua: Well, you see. The magic circle that I made for the lich was serious stuff. It's still clearly there, preventing the evil spirits from residing.

(Y/N): Wait, what?

Aqua: What? It's just like I said. The magic circle that I drew is still preventing evil spirits-

(Y/N): Need assistance.

Kazuma: On it.

-Time Skip-

All of you walked to Keele's dungeon with Aqua crying and having a bump on her head by Kazuma.

Aqua: It's not supposed to be my fault.

Kazuma: Must you offset every good thing you do with something bad, every single time? Now that we dodged a bullet, let's erase the circle. Why are you so quiet, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Oh uh, i-it's nothing. I was just in my thoughts.

Kazuma: Well, alright then. Just stay focused.

(Y/N): I know, I know.

Eventually, everyone arrived at Keele's dungeon. 

Jack: Whoa, look at those dolls...

Jack says as everyone looks to see a bunch of dolls roaming around and carrying stuff.

Aqua: I can't stand these masked dolls. I wonder why, it irritates me.

Just then, one of the dolls turned its head towards Aqua as it started walking towards Aqua.

Aqua: Hey...what? What is it?

It hugs Aqua's foot as she was confused and looked at it closer.

Aqua: Wha...What? Does it want to play? Looking at the mask still ticks me off, but it's starting to look cute-

The doll exploded as we were all shocked to see this happen. You and Jack had a surprised look on seeing this.

Sena: As you can see these things cling onto things and then detonates themselves. Including people too.

Kazuma: I see.

Aqua: Why are you so calm?!

Just then, Darkness walks in front as one of the dolls began to cling to her and is blown up. The dust reveals Darkness to be okay without a scratch.

Darkness: Right. I'll take the lead to clear the way. Kazuma, (Y/N), stay behind me.

(Y/N): Yeah, but hold on first.