Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!

-No One's P.O.V-

It was now early in the morning, you, Rin, Kazuma have been packing things up to get ready for vacation.

(Y/N): Alright, that's it. Ready now?

Kazuma: I've been ready for ages! Those two always call us lazy bums but look how long they're sleeping in.

It was only You, Kazuma, Jack, Rin, and Aqua who were waiting for Darkness and Megumin to get out of bed. You sighed and stood up.

(Y/N): This is taking a bit too long for us. I'll go wake them up. You guys head to the wagon station. We'll catch up.

Rin and Kazuma nodded as they went off to the Wagon Station. 

You walked into the mansion and opened up Darkness's room and saw her sleeping on the bed with her nightgown. You huffed and walked over to her.

(Y/N): Darkness. Wake up, you dummy. We have to go to the hot springs right now.

Just then, Darkness groaned as she slowly woke up from her slumber and rubbed her eyes.

Darkness: Oh, Morning (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Good morning to you too. Come on, get yourself ready because we are going to Alcanretia to relax in the hot springs. Everyone except for you and Megumin are at the Wagon Station, waiting for you two. 

Darkness: Huh? Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding me.

And just like that, Darkness went off to the bathroom to refreshen herself.

You then went to Megumin's room to see if she's awake. You were about to knock on the door, but Megumin opens the door in her usual normal clothes.

(Y/N): Oh, you're awake now. Everyone is at the Wagon Station, you and Darkness have to go there. I have to go to Wiz's shop for a visit, I'll catch up.

Megumin: *Nods* Sure thing.

Megumin says as you walked out and see Darkness already in her armor. You decided to write a note to make sure that someone would be informed outside of the gates while you were gone. You then set off to Wiz's shop, as you opened the door to see Valerie packing something up.

Valerie: Welcome! Oh, (Y/N)! What brings you early in the morning?

You chuckled.

(Y/N): We're going to the hot springs. Kazuma wanted to tell you that the deal will have to wait till we get back.

Valerie: Ara? Is that so? Well, take the chance to relax and enjoy your anticipation of mixed bathing.

(Y/N): Don't try to tease me about it.

You then noticed Wiz on the ground.

(Y/N): What happened to her?

Valerie: Well...You see...

-Earlier-

Valerie: Huh?! What in the world are you saying?!

Wiz: This is a wonderful item. It'll sell, it'll definitely. So, Valerie, stop inching my way with those murderous beam rays.

-Present-

Valerie: After that, I'm packing up this junk to return them. Care to buy one?

(Y/N): What does it do?

Valerie: It's a portable toilet made for traveling. For your privacy, while you're on the toilet, it plays ambient sounds.

(Y/N): Nah, I ain't buying it.