Epilogue

-No one's P.O.V-

After Sylvia's defeat...Satou Kazuma has been revived and the Crimson Demons were now rebuilding their entire village while Kazuma and his party headed back to Axel. Everyone was celebrating Kazuma's return and they were having toast in the guild.

One day they were having a picnic for today. Darkness, Rin, Yuuki, Jack, and Aqua set up the picnic while (Y/N), Megumin, and Kazuma started with Megumin's daily explosion.

Darkness: "It's a perfect weather for a picnic today." 

Kazuma: "Man, yet another brutal adventure..." 

Kazuma says while stretching himself.

(Y/N): "Heh, you could say that." 

Megumin: "I'm sorry." 

Megumin apologizes towards Kazuma.

Megumin: "If I knew advanced magic, you wouldn't have died..."

Kazuma: "You've got that right. The whole process is pretty unpleasant until you're fully revived. Plus, the moment you die...hurts super bad." 

Kazuma stated, pointing at Megumin and he notices Megumin expression.

(Y/N): "Hm? Something wrong?

Megumin: "Kazuma, can I ask you to do something terrible?" Megumin says pulling out her adventurer card.

Megumin: "I want to be a mage who doesn't get in the way from now on." 

Both (Y/N) and Kazuma were surprised at her. Kazuma takes the card from her hand and looks at it.

Kazuma: "You want me to press the button so you can learn advanced magic?" 

Kazuma asks as Megumin nods her head.

Kazuma: "What happened to your talk about dreams?" 

Megumin: "It's time to wake up. I'll be sealing my explosion magic away. The foremost mage among the Crimson Demons, and the wielder of advanced magic! From now on, that'll be my calling card. Since I have higher magic potential than Yunyun, with advanced magic, I know I'll be number one among the Crimson Demons! I'm not going to let her take that title." 

Megumin said as she lowers her hat.

Kazuma: "This is so dumb." 

Kazuma says as he started to select Megumin's spell in her card. You, on the other hand, decided to gave her a back pat to reassure her.

(Y/N): "It's alright, Megumin. You'll learn something new." 

You said with a gentle smile.

Megumin: "Thanks, (Y/N)" 

Megumin replied with a smile as you replied back to her with a simple nod.

Kazuma: "Here." 

Kazuma handed Megumin's card back.

Megumin: "Thanks. Well, let's get going." 

Megumin says as she walks back to the picnic.

Kazuma: "Hey, Megumin. Light one up for us." 

Kazuma tells her as Megumin looks back at him in surprise.

Kazuma: "You haven't done your daily Explosion today, right?" Kazuma reminds her about it.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I agree. You haven't done your daily explosion today. I haven't forgotten about it too." 

You said agreeing with Kazuma as Megumin sighed.