Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!

-No One's P.O.V-

It's been already a week since you have been with Konno Yuuki again who died and was reincarnated. 

So right now, you and Jack went off to do a quest along with Kazuma who decided to hang out with you for a bit while the other girls were minding their own business.

You, Kazuma, and Jack were looking on the quest board until Jack found one.

Jack: Hey mom, check this one!

Jack says as she picked the quest paper and shows it to you.

(Y/N): "A bunch of Uridimmus has been infesting in our village and our numbers have been killed by these creatures! Please eradicate these things immediately!". Huh, I guess we must clear out these "Uridimmu" creatures.

Kazuma: Uridimmu? Oh, don't tell me...

(Y/N): What's wrong?

Kazuma: If you had played FGO before. They're actually dangerous creatures and they move quickly, plus they're beasts as well.

(Y/N): Oh yeah, I remember. However, the reward is only 500,000 Eris and the difficulty is only average. I think it's worth getting it.

Kazuma: You sure? My chances of surviving those things are low.

(Y/N): But you have luck, so you probably might survive. 

Jack: Shall we accept the quest then?

(Y/N): Yup. Let's do it.

Eventually, you and Jack headed to the location of where the infested village is.

-Time Skip-

Once the three of you got to the location of the village, but the village was a whole mess. There was a bunch of holes on the ground and destruction.

(Y/N): What the hell happened here?

Kazuma: Is the right location? 

Jack: We are in the right location, but everything is a mess and we don't see any Uridimmus around in the area.

Kazuma: Did someone got here before us and stole our quest!?

You look around and see some survivors getting the two sheep out of the hole.

(Y/N): Hey, there are survivors! Excuse me!

You, Kazuma, and Jack went up to the survivors.

Kazuma: Excuse me, sir. What had happened?

Man 1: We can explain after you help us getting our sheep out.

The man says as the three of you eventually helped the survivors out.

-Mini Time Skip-

After helping out within a few minutes of getting the two sheep out of the holes.

Kazuma: Whew, that was a pain.

Kazuma says with relief as he wiped the sweat out of his forehead.

Shepard: You can see the current state of my ranch. I'm having a hard time just gathering the sheep that escaped.

Jack: We got your sheep to safety, so can you tell us what happened?

Shepard: A catastrophe. 

(Y/N): Eh? Did someone got here early or something?

Shepard: Fortunately, yes. A self-proclaimed young woman is known as a Goddess named "Ishtar" arrived recently. 

Kazuma & (Y/N): Ishtar?