Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

After we defeat Sylvia, we all decided to rest up and discuss the Crimson Village's destruction.

(Y/N): You know...it was one hell of brutal fight ain't it Kazuma?"

Kazuma: "It sure is."

Aqua was about to speak up, but then suddenly they hear Sylvia's groaning noises, we were alerted as we looked at the big crate revealing a purple liquid, I see the Dullahan's head, and I hear the voice of Hanz's and his slime body, and Sylvia was in the top of it.

Megumin: "What is that?!" Megumin asks in fear.

Aqua: "Isn't that the slime we fought before?!" Aqua exclaims.

Yuuki: "But Rin killed it!" 

Darkness: "And over there...The dullahan's head?!" Darkness exclaimed as then everyone began to run for their lives.

I looked back while running away with the others, as I watched as the formation of the Dullahan, the slime, and Sylvia and it looked like some sort of mixture of a worm and a slime wearing barely any armor of the Dullahan, a big sword, and Sylvia was in the top of its mouth.

Sylvia: "I won't let you escape!" She says as the blue slime pukes out some sort of poisonous liquid.

(Y/N): "Watch out! Poison incoming!" 

I yelled as I sped around it. I decided to stop Sylvia from puking those liquids out. I then began attack her using the Scythe mode.

(Y/N): "Take this, you stupid woman!" 

I yelled as I jumped high in the air and chop down Sylvia's head, but she used the sword to block my attack.

(Y/N): "That's impossible! How are you still alive?!" 

I asked her.

Sylvia: My soul nearly passed on, I really thought that I was going to die, but I'm not ready for it!" She says as I grit my teeth in anger as then suddenly...

Wiz: Cursed Crystal Prison!" 

It was the voice of Wiz casting her Ice powers as she freezes the poisonous liquid.

Sylvia: "What the?!"

Sylvia says in shock as I pulled myself away and head towards in front.

(Y/N): "Hey! Are you guys alright?!" 

I asked in a worried voice as they all turned to me and nodded their heads. 

Valerie: "Ah (Y/N)! How are you doing sweetheart?" Valerie says in her humor, but even this isn't the right time.

(Y/N): "I'm okay, but as much as we would like to chit-chat, we've got bigger problems!" 

I yelled as then suddenly we hear a crushing sound behind us as everyone was scared except me, Yuuki, Rin, Jack, Valerie, and Wiz as we all looked at the hole that was destroyed.

We all looked at the hole to see Sylvia with her watery slime hair and she looks down surprised to see Wiz and Valerie.

Sylvia: "Wiz?! And Valerie?!"

Wiz: "Hello again, Sylvia! Can I convince you to take a diplomatic approach here?" 

Wiz greets her and smiles as nothing had happened.

Valerie: "The Devil King's forces learning of my survival would be more trouble than I'd like..." 

Valerie says as then suddenly the two deceased generals come up including Sylvia saying...