Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date

(A/N: This is like one of the Drama CDs, but you'll be taking in Kazuma's place.)

....

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

It's been about a few months since I was reincarnated in this world. Everyone doing their own thing. While I, on the other hand, did nothing, but to just wander to myself...and right now, I'm in my room bored...pretty bored...

(Y/N): *Sigh* What the hell am I gonna do? I'm bored as hell.

Although in the mansion, it's just me, Jack, and Megumin. While Rin aka my Big sis, Kazuma, Darkness, and Aqua went off to their own thing.

(Y/N): Geez...what can I do? Eat something? No, that's lame. Walk outside...? Too boring. Make myself a story by my own words? Nah, weak...

Jack: Well, can we go on a quest?

Jack suggested. 

(Y/N): Nah, that's boring.

Jack: Sorry for asking.

(Y/N): It's okay, sweetpea. I'm just bored, that's all.

Suddenly, the door open as Jack and I turned to see Megumin.

(Y/N): Oh, Megumin. What brings you here?

Megumin: Well umm...can I...

She was nervously fidgeting around before she started getting confident for a few seconds.

Megumin: A-Ahem! Can we go on a date?

This surprised me.

(Y/N): Whoa, slow down there. I'm not ready for a relationship yet, Megumin.

Megumin: N-No! Let's just PRETEND that we're dating.

(Y/N): Oh, you mean...like a hangout or some sort?

Megumin: Y-Yeah! 

Megumin says with a huge blush on her face.

(Y/N): Well, alright then. I'll accept your friendly date.

Megumin: Really?! Thanks! Uhm, I mean...! A-Ahem! Thank you.

And just like that, she ran off out of my room until Jack spoke up.

Jack: Hey mom, are you going out on a friendy date with Megumin?

(Y/N): Yeah, but she only said that we're pretending to go on a date with me. So I consider it as a friendly date. 

Jack: Well since you're going away, what should we do?

(Y/N): Do whatever you want as long as you don't get in trouble, okay?

Jack: Okay.

Eventually, you went off to prepare your friendly date with Megumin.

-Time Skip-

After I wore my outfit and I saw Megumin standing at the exit door waiting for me.

(Y/N): So, you ready?

Megumin: *Nods* Let's go.

And then now we head out by pretending on going out on a date.

...

After going outside to have a "date" and we were walking in silence and holding hands. I glanced down that Megumin was slightly embarrassed about this as I held a light blush on my face since we're both holding hands together.

(Y/N): How does it feel to hold hands with me?

I asked, breaking the silence. 

Megumin: W-Well...I feel kind of embarrassed, but holding it with you is quite warming.