Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites

-No one's P.O.V-

Right now, You, Kazuma, Jack, Rin, and the other adventurers were trying to handle off the Running Hawk Kites.

Adventurer: Leave...

Adventurer 2: It...

Adventurer 3: To...

Adventurer 4: Us...

Everyone starts running as Darkness, Kazuma and You started running as well. You looked back at Megumin and yelled.

(Y/N): Megumin! Get the explosion spell ready!

Megumin: You got it!

Darkness runs past an adventurer as the adventurer tells her to get to safety. They started saying stuff like she used a Decoy spell. One of the adventurers started helping Darkness with bind and ropes as she got tied up. The adventurer started apologizing to her as Kazuma stops running and looks at the adventurers. Kazuma started apologizing to them in his mind.

Darkness: It's coming! It's coming! It's coming!

A running hawk kite then run towards her and did a flip as Darkness looks at it. They continuously go over as Darkness was in disbelief.

Darkness: Kazuma! (Y/N)! Are they teasing me? They're dangerously close. What is this? The males wanting to mate are leaping over my body.

Kazuma: Don't just say that out loud! People are watching!

(Y/N): Agreed!!

...

Aqua: Blessing!

Aqua boosts up Darkness's luck as the rest of you stayed far away while Darkness seemed to enjoy the Hawk Kites leaping over her as you watched at the hopeless knight...

Rin: I guess she's probably fine.

Aqua: Thanks to my Blessing.

Kazuma: Heh, fine. I'll switch seats with you later.

Aqua: Yes!

You smiled at Kazuma for being nice.

The hired adventurers started attacking the Running Hawk Kites with their skills but they keep coming. You and Kazuma looked back at the other Running Hawk Kites to see them coming back to you.

(Y/N): Oh crap! Kazuma, Running Hawk Kites Ass Hunters are incoming!

Kazuma: Damn! What should we do!?

(Y/N): Jack! Talk to the Driver to see what he can find!

Jack: Like what?!

(Y/N): A cliff or something, I don't know! I'll take care of Darkness!

Jack then talks to the Driver as she turns to you.

Jack: Mom! He says there's a cave nearby! We should go there!

(Y/N): Okay! Aqua, Megumin, Kazuma. Get inside. I'll go get Darkness. Big sis, help me out here!

Rin nods as you and Kazuma start to carry Darkness, and she was too heavy for the both of you to even lift her.

Rin: What the?! Why are you so heavy all of the sudden?! Did you gain weight or something?!

Darkness: Don't say I'm too heavy! Nor I gained weight! Say my armor is specifically heavy! I don't mind you tying behind the wagon and drag me.

(Y/N): Hey Kazuma!

Kazuma: What?

Rin: We need your help...!