Chapter 22: Another Day...

-No One's P.O.V-

Two days have passed since you, Rin, Jack, and Kazuma's friends defeat one of the Devil King's generals, Valerie. 

So right now, Kazuma, Darkness, and you were heading to Wiz's shop to clarify the truth about attacking Valerie.

Darkness: I'll tell her about Valerie. Although it wasn't for long, we wreaked havoc together while sharing one body too. 

Kazuma nods.

Darkness: As a crusader who served Goddess Eris, I probably wouldn't be saying this. But, she wasn't hateful at all.

You and Kazuma stood silent as Darkness opens the door and spoke up...

Darkness: Wiz, I have something to say to you!

However, Valerie greeted her.

Valerie: Welcome! The girl with a distant look in her eyes said some embarrassing things in front of the shop, I want to tell you something. "But, she wasn't hateful at all." However, we demons have no gender. Even if you confessed to me so shyly, I can't accept it. 

Suddenly, Darkness started to get embarrassed on seeing Valerie alive to her surprise.

Valerie: Such a strong negative emotion of embarrassment! Delicious! What's wrong? You're crouching while burying your face in your hands. Did you really think that I've perished? Ahahaha!

(Y/N): Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

You said with an awkward smile as Kazuma started patting on Darkness's back.

Wiz: Kazuma! I heard the news! You defeated Valerie and got cleared! Congratulations!

Valerie: Yup! Congrats!

Kazuma began to ask Wiz how Valerie was alive, but Valerie explains that she lost one life and she came back for a second generation (aka a second life) until she resigned herself and was no longer in charge of maintaining the barrier of the Devil King's Castle. 

Later on, Valerie offered Kazuma to produce and sell products that came from your original world which is to your surprise. The first thing that Kazum takes was a kotatsu which surprisingly looks like one from Japan. 

Darkness: Come on, Kazuma.

Kazuma slithered his arm behind Darkness's neck and used Freeze skill on her. Darkness then drops to the ground as I waited for the right moment.

Kazuma: Hey guys, I need to get to the bathroom. Could you guys carry the kotatsu there?

Jack: Seriously?

Rin: The Kotatsu won't fit through the bathroom door, plus it would get a little soaked.

Kazuma: No it won't.

Everyone sighed until you spoke up.

(Y/N): Hey Chomosuke, get on my shoulder. Aqua, open the window.

You said as Chomosuke got off the kotatsu and jumps onto your shoulder while Aqua opens the window.

(Y/N): Big sis, help me with this.

Rin: Alright.

You and Rin started lifting the Kotatsu.

Kazuma: H-Hey, what the hell are you two doing!?

(Y/N): Send you outta here to touch some grass.

Kazuma: Stop! Wait! No!

(Y/N) & Rin: YEET!!