Chapter 25: Alcanretia

-No one's P.O.V-

The Next Day, you were sitting in the back again with Kazuma as you look around in silence. You looked back at Wiz to see her out cold and this made you a bit worried. Though last night was a bit not too well for us since those undead guys got 'Turn Undead' by Aqua and that included Wiz too.

Yuuki: Horray! We're finally here!

Yuuki says energetically. Everyone was now stopping and you all said goodbye to the driver. You had Wiz on your back as Megumin was upset about the baby red dragon.

Megumin: Jarrippa...Jarippa is gone!

(Y/N): You named the baby red dragon, Jarippa?

Megumin: Yeah...

(Y/N): Well, maybe we'll get to see him again someday.

Jack: We agree, that dragon is a cute one.

Aqua: Alright! Where should we go? If you want any suggestions, you can ask me! The main temple of the Axis Cult is here under my protection.

Kazuma: (Eh?! As in the Axis cult that's full of weirdos? And this town is its home? That explains why Aqua wanted to come here.)

That's when Gray spoke up to you.

Gray: (Hey (Y/N), I've got a bad feeling about this place...)

(Y/N): (That's what I thought too.)

Gray: (Yeah. These townsfolk...they seemed to be normal, but I have a feeling that there's something behind their normal faces. Please be careful.)

(Y/N): (I'm on it.)

Just then, a bunch of townsfolk came in to greet you.

Civilian 1: Welcome to Alcanretia!

Civilian 2: Are you a tourist? Coverts? Adventurers? Pilgrims?

Civilian 3: If you've come looking for work, might I recommend the Axis Church?

Civilian 4: We have a job right now where you can get paid just to tell other towns about how wonderful the Axis Church is!

Civilian 5: If you accept the position, you get the bonus of being able to identify yourself as part of the Axis Church!

Everyone: How about it? Please, join us!

You, Kazuma, Yuuki, Megumin, Rin, Jack, and Darkness felt creeped out by these people until they turned to Aqua.

Civilian 6: Such beautiful light blue hair! Is it natural? I'm jealous! I'm ever so jealous!

Civilian 7: Your raiment is just like Lady Aqua's, too! It suits you!

Rin: I-I think we should probably head to an inn for now.

Darkness: R-Right. Good idea.

(Y/N): Yeah, same here.

Jack: Agreed...

Just then, Kazuma began to push Aqua's head down.

Kazuma: We already have a priest from the Axis Cult with us, so...Pardon us!

You and the others started to run away from them, as they waved at us from behind.

Everyone: Farewell, comrades! And may you have a blessed day!

-Small Time Skip-

You and everyone else rented an Apartment room. So right now, you placed Wiz on the bed as Kazuma was holding Darkness's wrist while transferring her magic to Wiz. Wiz then finally woke up and smiled.