Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!

(A/N: This Spin-Off chapter will have a bit of fan service for Adult Jack.)

...

-No One's P.O.V-

It was a normal day for everyone and we see Kazuma heading inside Wiz's shop.

Kazuma: Good morning, Wiz!

Wiz: Ah, Kazuma-san~! What can I get you for?

Kazuma: Oh, I'm just gonna roam around in your shop for a bit.

Wiz: Alright, take your time. 

Kazuma then looks at the shelves around Wiz's shop to see if there is anything that is valuable to him in a quest until his eyes landed on a potion.

Kazuma: Hey Wiz, what's up with this potion with mixed-colored liquid on it?

Kazuma curiously asked.

Wiz: Oh, that's the Potion of Transformation.

Kazuma: Potion of Transformation?

Wiz: Yes, I heard that this potion that if you drink it, your current age will turn you into an adult, probably around either early or mid-20s.

Wiz explains as Kazuma thinks to himself.

Kazuma: (A potion that can transform you into an adult huh? Wait, what if I can put it onto Megumin? No, probably (Y/N). Yuuki? Or perhaps Jack? Hmm...I think Jack might have to do.)

Kazuma thought to himself until he spoke up.

Kazuma: How long will this potion last?

Wiz: Well, if you drink it today, the potion's effects might affect by tomorrow. However, it will only last for about 24 hours once it takes effect by tomorrow.

Kazuma: I'll buy it!

Eventually, Kazuma paid the Potion of Transformation for about 1,000 Eris.

-Time Skip to Evening-

So right now, Kazuma decided to plan everything to pour the potion.

Kazuma: (Alright, dinner will be ready soon. Jack might have to do the trick since she's a kid. Hmm...since Jack always sits next to (Y/N). I might have to pour a fresh cup of water before I put the potion in her cup.)

Kazuma thought to himself as he sneakily comes into the kitchen and sees Aqua cooking food until she notices him.

Aqua: Oh Kazuma, dinner is about to be ready soon. I'll call you out once it's finished, okay?

Kazuma: I know, I'm just checking the kitchen for a bit.

Kazuma excuses as Aqua turns back to cook the food. He then went up to Jack's cup as he used the skill Create Water to pour inside Jack's cup. After that, he poured the whole Potion of Transformation inside.