Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!

Quest: Defeat All the Cabbages flying into the City

-No one's P.O.V

Mohawk: Go!

The crowd of adventurers yelled and they started running towards the Cabbages. They were cutting the cabbages in half, taking them down with bows and arrows, fighting and screaming around like maniacs.

Aqua: If that's the case, let's catch as many as possible, and make them into delicious meals to eat!

Luna: Everyone! The annual cabbage harvesting season has arrived! This year's cabbages are of fine quality, and will go for 10,000 Eris per head harvested!

(Y/N): 10,000 per head?

Luna: Please capture as many cabbages as you can and lock them up here!

Everyone: YEAHHHH!!!!!

Kazuma: Can I just go home and go to bed?

Darkness: Kazuma, (Y/N). This is a perfect opportunity. See my ability as a Crusader with your own eyes.

Darkness ran away to fight the cabbages and showed us her abilities. She raised her sword and missed every cabbage.

Kazuma: Oh my...

(Y/N): Jack, would you mind helping me out to get them?

Jack: Sure thing, mom.

And just like that, Jack went off to kill and catch cabbages. You were about to join her until a loud 'crack' got your attention as the Cabbages begin to become more violent. Darkness ran over to protect the adventurers who have fallen.

Darkness: Lookout!

Kazuma: Darkness!

She was standing and protecting other adventurers. The cabbages were hitting her hard, ripping off her armor, and making her gasp.

Darkness: I'll handle this! Get away while you can!

Kazuma: Her armor!

Adventurer: I-It's no use! Run away by yourself!

Darkness: Don't be foolish!

Kazuma: Darkness, you...

Darkness: How could I ever abandon those who have fallen?!

(Y/N): (People these days...) Hey Kazuma! I'll go for the save!

Kazuma: Alright! Go get'em!

You nodded as you run towards Darkness. You jumped high in the air and landed in front of Darkness. After that, you quickly unsheathed the Yamato and did a quick consecutive slash, killing them all to protect Darkness.

Darkness: You should leave me! I can handle this!

(Y/N): It's best if I help you out here!

Adventurer 1: She's a model knight! And that kid is awesome!

Adventurer 2: He's so cool!

Female Adventurer: That kid is looking cool when's doing it!

Just then, more Cabbages came in your way.

(Y/N): Very well then, show me your motivation!

So then, you walked towards the Cabbages. Just then, that's when everyone hears this battle music.

-Battle Start-