Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

It's been months since we defeated Hans the Deadly Poison Slime, and he was one of the Devil King's Generals. Anyways, Kazuma and the others decided to go on a Capture Quest by collecting Migrating Tuna.

Fishing is not my only thing, although Jack and I had another quest which is by killing more giant toads.

I killed another Giant toad using the 'Deadman's Guitar' aka my Scythe weapon as I panted for breath then I wiped the sweat off from my head.

(Y/N): "Phew! That should do it!" 

I said in relief as I managed to save some goats from the giant toads, although 3 goats were eaten alive, but I got angry at the toads for eating them and managed to kill them all, along with Jack who was by my side. 

(Y/N): You okay, Jack?

Jack: We're fine, mom. 

The two of us looked at the area to see a couple of dead giant toads and some goats were left alive.

Jack: Wow, look at the mess we've made!

Jack says with a surprised look on her face until you spoke up.

(Y/N): "Now, I wonder what Kazuma and the others are doing ..." 

I mutter to myself as then the silence was broken with a powerful explosion coming from a mile radius away from me.

Jack: That's Megumin's explosion!

(Y/N): Looks like it. Hop on to me, Jack. We're gonna see what's going on there.

Jack nods as she got on my back and I started carrying her all the way towards the explosion where Megumin was using my SuperSpeed.

...

I managed to get there in time and what I completely saw down there was...a destroyed boat, a bunch of Tuna flopping around, Darkness getting almost swallowed by the Tuna and I can see Megumin and the others completely destroyed.

Jack: Whoa, what happened here?

(Y/N): I think they must've messed up the quest... 

I mutter to myself before helping them.

-Time Skip-

Their quest was a failure because Megumin used her explosion on the boat, while I, on the other hand, got myself a reward for killing all the toads. 

So anyways, our party members were disappointed and didn't order anything except for Rin, Jack, and me because it's dinner time. Eventually, Megumin asked Kazuma about the points of her explosions as we waited for his response.

Kazuma: "Zero points." 

Kazuma says till then Megumin was shocked.

Megumin: "What?! Come on, today's Explosions magic was worth at least worth 120 points!"

Kazuma: It was worth nothing, and that's being generous! You let loose an explosion because you thought a monster was going to take our tuna?! What's the point if you blow up the fish too?! Would it kill you to learn some other advanced magic already?!

Darkness: "Kazuma, that's going too far."

Darkness tries to calm things down, but Kazuma calls her reek of fish and that made Darkness turned on. Aqua was complaining and crying her eyes out. Just then, we hear a bunch of female adventurers talking bad about Kazuma.

Female Adventurer 1: Isn't stealing underwear the only thing he's good at?

Female Arch Wizard: He's the kind of scumbag who'd dropkick a woman without a second thought!