{ 003 }

chapter iii.

( villains in ua part 1 )

Ten months have passed since the sludge villain incident.

Keiko struggled with the villain, but eventually, she was able to beat him with the help of a particular hero: All Might.

As much as she respected the hero, she still wasn't expecting him to come and help, more or less in her area.

Unlike other heroes, he was a hero to the bone. He wasn't someone who just took up the job for money, but he actually wanted to make a difference, and Keiko admired him for that.

All Might just swooped in and saved the day, changing the weather in the process.

Oh, her classmate Midoriya was also there, running in and getting himself into the mess.

Unlike the heroes on scene, Keiko didn't get mad at the boy. He just ran and tried saving the person who bullied him for a long time.

Though Keiko wasn't living near their area, their feud was known all around the school. Old childhood friends, then suddenly Bakugou turned his back on him when he got his quirk and discovered the meaning of "ego."

Keiko wondered what Bakugou was like as... a human, basically. Before he started picking on other people who weren't born with the same benefits like him.

He would probably tone down after that incident, since normally there's a drastic change in one's personality after a traumatic event like that.

When Keiko experienced one, it wasn't... pleasant. Even though they were supposed to be on a vacation that day, three years ago... it wasn't pleasant at all.

She would never look at tall buildings the same, minus the one she goes to every night.

Ironically, that incident was what pushed her to become a hero, one outside of the government's reach.

She sighed as she put the mask back in the box underneath her bed to stop the overwhelming flow of unpleasant memories it brought.

Keiko was up late at night, when everyone in her house were asleep.

She sat on her chair in front of her computer, which she used hours before when she had information on a specific group: the League of Villains.

While she was doing her thing, hiding around and listening in, she heard of a duo talking about their excitement for the attack the League was hosting tomorrow at UA, the hero school.

She planned on stopping the attack, only she didn't know how.

She didn't really have a plan, and the attack was tomorrow, on a school day, when she still had to attend classes.

She huffed as she rose, deciding to pace around. It always helped her think.

"I can't warn them as Ninja, because they're gonna think I'm a villain," Keiko muttered to herself. "I also can't warn them as Keiko because they're gonna have me arrested for 'conspiring with the villains' or whatever."

Oh! Fun fact: Keiko actually took the recommended exam (don't ask how; it's a long story) in UA a few weeks ago, and she even got second place, but she declined it. She only did the test because her parents always wanted her to attend UA. Keiko would rather have it look like she took the test and failed than her not having the test at all.

She asked the school to keep the fact she took the test a secret, seeing as she almost stumbled upon Bakugou and Midoriya in the auditorium.

"I can't just waltz into UA and stop the villains," Keiko continued, "because UA has a good security system that I —"