{ 021 }

chapter xxi.

( old friends vs the symbol of peace )

So... where did we stop?

Oh, right. When All Might is about to hit Bakugou again.

The pain on Keiko's side was lessening already as Astran started to heal it. All Might had Izuku pinned to the ground with a piece of metal fencing as he punched Bakugou's stomach, pushing him back and making him vomit.

It seemed that All Might was avoiding her, which was a good strategy, considering the fact that these two are the ones who are really put to the test. It still annoyed Keiko that she couldn't get the same amount of fun the other two were getting.

Yes, she still cared for having fun in a situation like this. It's Aiko's influence.

Keiko leaped once more and shot All Might's side, unknowingly hitting his weak spot.

She ducked when All Might tried to hit her, sliding across the ground and kicking him hard on the other side.

All Might directs a quick punch to her face, making Keiko's eyes widen when she discovers that she won't be able to dodge.

Astran give me strength!

The punch hit its mark, waves of air rippling around. Glass shards from empty window frames flew back, along with stray pieces of metal, dirt, and concrete.

Keiko! Midoriya gritted his teeth, struggling against the fence as he tries to break through. Even if it was just training, he couldn't bare to see the ravenette get hurt.

The dust settled once more, revealing Keiko, who was standing a few feet in front of Bakugou, with her arms in an x in front of her face. The sleeves on the arms were ripped off from the force, revealing her arms that were now turning purple from the previous impact.

"Jesus..." Keiko groaned, closing her arms and bringing them closer to her body. She stepped back from the hero, internally screaming from the pain on her forearms.

I though I asked you to back me up there!

It would have taken more energy from you than to heal your hands almost completely back to health.

"Almost?" Oh wow...

All Might looked at the girl in surprise. He was slightly worried from her injuries, but he still had to play his part as the villain. "You caught the punch instead of dodging, yet you're still standing. Impressive, young Kobayashi."

She wasn't given a chance to respond, since she was too busy dodging the upcoming hit directed at her stomach.

I can't use my hands, so I'll use my legs!

Keiko jumped using one foot and delivering a kick to the back of All Might's head with the other, her arms still cradled close to her chest.

The hero caught her foot before it made contact, wrapping his large hand around her ankle and throwing her down on the ground.

"Hah..." Keiko wheezed, her back aching as she rested on a mini crater.

This man is actually trying to kill me.