{ halloween }

special i.

clothes for the dance are above (from myoppa-creation on DeviantArt)

this is an au-ish, and this is probably after the internship. 

take note, anything that happens here will not affect the actual timeline of the book, for there will be revelations that will happen here that will have a big hit on my plot if this was actually part. 

this is a special and a special only.

( a dance with the phantoms )

Halloween.

The supposedly spookiest time of the year, besides the day that your mother decides to hunt you down with the slipper.

Honestly, Keiko didn't really celebrate Halloween. She just took it as a day when the school decides to decorate itself with "spooky" (or rather, "kiddy") cartoon ghosts, hanging skeletons, and hidden speakers that screams grahh whenever people pass by.

Oh, right. school.

She still had to go to school. On a Saturday.

bang, bang, bang! "Oi, Kei! Get your lazy ass up and off!"

The said girl groaned, pulling the covers over her head and tightening her grip on the blanket, since she knew her brother would try to pull it off her if he came in her room.

"Kei! Wait — your door's locked. I thought we said to not lock our doors here?!"

"Aiko-san, let me try."

"Ah, thank you Ichiro-san! You're a lifesaver."

SMACK!

"Urusai."

"Wah! You're so mean, Ichiro-san!"

Pop.

"Keiko, it's time to get out of bed," Ichiro's motherly voice whispered once he teleported inside the girl's room.

If you're wondering, Aiko persisted that the three of them stay in the Haunted House, and they spent hours decorating the inside of the place with Halloween stuff.

It was such a disaster for Keiko, mainly because Aiko was a perfectionist and did not want to have decorations for his favorite holiday to be messy and ugly.

And being a bad luck attractor like her, she had to get stuck with putting up the most difficult decorations: the fake webs.

In Aiko's eyes, his sister couldn't seem to get the decorations to look good. He went around the place as he criticized the work of Kai and Ichiro, but he seemed to spend more time on her from how "horrible" she was doing.

"Kei! You're making them too thick! Spiderwebs need to be stringy and stretchy! Those are clouds!"

"That's too low! Spiders like making their webs on the corners of the ceiling, Kei!"

"Are you trying to decorate yourself or the house? Literally half our stack of fake spiderwebs is on your hair than on the walls."