{ 005 }

chapter v.

TW: attempted suicide

( a spot in ua )

School.

A useless thing that has been included in most people's lives.

They teach you algebra, calculus, and... some other things that aren't related to math, but when you ask them how to get a job: 🤷‍♀️.

Thanks, school. Not only did you give us useless information and depression from bullying, you also serve as a prison for people who violate the same law countless of times.

Keiko rolled her eyes as she sat in an empty room, except for two metal chairs and a table where Keiko's hands were handuffed to.

She hated being restrained. She loved moving around, and you couldn't move around when you have your hands attached to the heavy metal table.

She couldn't even scrach the itchy part at the base of her neck.

She's been sitting here for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality only thirty minutes had passed. I guess time slows down when you only burn holes into the one-way mirror on the wall to your right.

She wore a clean but plain white t-shirt and the same blood-sprinkled pants, but her things were confiscated. They promised to give it back when she came out.

The ravenette had been waiting for someone to come in and get on with the interrogation, torture, or whatever they wanted to do with her.

She just wanted to pee.

Finally, the door in front of her opened, revealing a wide-eyed detective.

Keiko's eyes snapped to the man, remaining her blank expression as she remembered the man.

"Keiko?" Tsukauchi said, confusion painted on his face as his hand dropped from the doorknob.

The said girl dramatically bowed her head. "The one and only."

Like many, Keiko had the tendency to become sarcastic when she was irritated.

It helped with her own amusement to see the frustration appear on someone's face when she keeps speaking sarcasm.

Tsukauchi hesitantly approached her, taking his place in the vacant chair.

The detective was close work friends with Keiko's father, which is how she knows him and how he knows her.

Akira would definitely explode when he finds out his own daughter was the "criminal" the police have been struggling to catch.

"You gonna get on with what you're supposed to do or are you just gonna keep staring?" Keiko asked.

Tsukauchi glanced at the one-way mirror, where the teachers of UA stood, watching every move of the girl while one police officer stood behind a camera.

The man pursed his lips before talking. "For the purpose of the recording, please state your name, age, and reason for being here."