{ 022 }

chapter xxii.

outfit for the time in the mall is up above :)) just change the shoes to white sneakers and the shirt color to blue to fit her hair

( shiggy returns )

"Guys..." Mina hiccupped, tears streaming down her face, "we look forward... to your stories... about the trip..."

The final exams happened the day before, and everyone seemed to be in good spirits except for those who failed.

It was obvious that they were thinking about the exam a lot. Keiko felt kind of sorry for them, but this will make them realize what they lack and what they need to improve on.

"Don't look so glum guys," Keiko said. "You never know if there'll be a sudden turn of events."

"Yeah!" Midoriya agreed enthusiastically with her words.

Sero sighed, placing a hand on the ravenette's shoulder as he commented on her attempt to cheer them up. "It's okay, Kobayashi. It won't happen now that you said it."

"Failing the test means that we can't go to the training camp and we have to take extra classes," Kaminari muttered, a gloomy aura surrounding him. "We failed the practical, and if you don't get it then you're dumber than a monkey!" Kaminari poked Midoriya's eyes with his pointer and middle finger.

"Don't do that, Kaminari," Keiko scolded, lightly smacking the blonde's hand away.

"I'm not sure about myself," Sero said. "I cleared thanks to Mineta, but I was just asleep. The scoring criteria hasn't been announced yet -"

"If you're feeling bad, just bring back a lot of things!" Kaminari screamed, his eyes pure white as rivers of tears streamed down his face with Midoriya panicking in the background.

The door slid open. "Take your seat when the bell rings."

Everyone rushed to their chairs, while Keiko just took her time and casually strolled towards her spot in the back and plopped down.

"Good morning," Aizawa said, his voice rough. "Regarding the final exams, some have unfortunately failed."

Those who failed looked lifeless at the reminder of their failure.

"But everyone will be attending the training camp!" Aizawa announced with a creepy smile on his face.

"IT'S A SUDDEN TURN OF EVENTS!"

"All of us can really go?" Kirishima asked.

"Really?" Mina emphasized, happy tears pricking the corner of her eyes.

"Yes," Aizawa confirmed, his face going back to it's normal blank state. "No one failed the written exam. But Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed the practical.

"During the practical, we created opportunities for the students to use to win while we observed how you tackled each task."

"When you said you were really going to beat us up..." Ojirou trailed off.

"It was to pressure you." Aizawa answered the unfinished question. "The training camp is a strengthening camp. The ones who failed must increase their strength there."

Another creepy smile made its way on Aizawa's face. "It's what you call a 'reasonable falsehood.'"

Aizawa must really be excited about this training camp... he's smiled a lot more times than I've seen him.

The ones who failed started celebrating as Iida shook. "They tricked us again! UA really is amazing. But if you continue this, we will lose our trust in you!"