{ 007 }

chapter vii.

(Watch the video from 6:50 to 9:05 to get an idea of Aiko's quirk)

( with the band )

The pro heroes Eraserhead and All Might stood in front of the door to the house, ready to knock and go in

They wanted to properly thank Keiko for helping the class and to offer a place in the hero course. Though they both heard that she doesn't want to become a hero, the hero association would lose a great asset.

The identity of Ninja has been kept only between the teachers and Tsukauchi, so Keiko's father has no clue about his daughter being Ninja.

All Might took a deep breath, raised his fist, and knocked twice, turning into his bulky form in the process

A few moments later, the door opened.

"Yes?" Akira said, looking at All Might and Aizawa. Akira's eyes widened with recognition at the sight of his old friend.

"Toshinori!" Akira greeted. "Come in. My wife prepared food if you like."

All Might shook his head. "We won't be here for long."

Akira nodded in understanding and ushered the two inside. They both took off their shoes and went in, scanning the house.

"Akira, who was — oh, you didn't tell me you invited guests over," Suki said. She was in an apron, that was splashed with water. Her hair was in a messy bun as she looked at the pair her husband brought into their house. "Toshinori!" Suki beamed, bowing. "It's nice to see you here! How have you been?"

All Might gave her a thumbs up. "I'm doing well!

"Actually," All Might said, "we wanted to talk to the both of you. And with your daughter, Keiko, if possible."

Suki frowned. "Keiko? Do you want me to call her down?"

Aizawa nodded stiffly.

Suki turned to the staircase and took a deep breath. "KEI! THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE DOWNSTAIRS WHO WANT TO TALK TO YOU!"

"OKAY! I'M COMING!" From above, Keiko pulled her earphones out of her ears and paused the anime she was watching. She slipped into her slippers and waltzed out of her room and down to the living room.