{ 006 }

chapter vi.

( sports festival )

1A were being noisy as normal, people going around and talking to each other about the villain attack they just survived through and who they think would be their substitute teacher, seeing as their homeroom teacher was still too injured to be tea...

1A were being noisy as normal, people going around and talking to each other about the villain attack they just survived through and who they think would be their substitute teacher, seeing as their homeroom teacher was still too injured to be teaching.

Or so they thought.

None of them noticed the extra seat at the back, far away from the ones in the back row.

Bakugou was silent, which unnerved his classmates a little. It was impossible to read what was going on inside his head. Fucking northern lights, Bakugou thought, scoffing as he recalled the events that happened in USJ, including the shocking revelation that his own stupid old classmate was the famous vigilante that was also wanted by the police and by the heroes.

"Aizawa-sensei!" Said Iida when their teacher greeted the class while entering the room, chopping his hand in the air. "I'm glad you are okay!"

"You call that okay?" Ochaco muttered, her eyes focused on the bandages that covered their teacher's head and arms, only leaving a small gap for his eyes as his hair framed his head. He was now a walking, talking mummy.

"My wellbeing is none of your concern," Aizawa said as he limped to the front. "Before we start, I have an announcement."

Everyone tensed, expecting the worse to come out of their blunt teacher's mouth, from a surprise test to a fight.

"You have a new classmate coming in today."

Silence.

"HUHHH?!"

Everyone started talking all at once, turning to their seatmates in excitement to talk about their incoming classmate animatedly. They couldn't wait to see who was about to come in through their big classroom door.

"Sir!" Momo called, raising her hand while ignoring the chaos reigning throughout the room. "Aren't transfer students that come into UA when the year has already started rare?"

"Yes they are," Aizawa answered. "But she's... a special case."

Though the pause in Aizawa's statement was small, almost undetectable, but the observant ones in the class caught it, like the explosive ash blonde and the Canadian flag.

It meant there was something behind this new student's enrollment, and some wondered what it was.

"You can come in," Aizawa called to the door of the classroom and ignoring the class.

The whole room quieted down in anticipation. Mineta was drooling as mature fantasies filled his small brain after the realization that their new classmate was a girl.

Slowly, the big door opened, and a being went through.

Their new classmate was a black-haired girl, with dark blue covering the tips of her mane. She had emotionless gold eyes and plump lips, a round face and a perfectly-shaped nose.