1.

Louis pov

My alarm rang in my ear, I groaned before getting out of my wooden bed. My walls were a pale gray, the bed in the middle of the room white curtains and a pale pink rug.

I got ready a black skirt and an over-sized jumper, I ruffled my hair and pushed it off to the side. I head downstairs to see my sisters and mam sits at the table "morning boo bear" my mam jay says.

"Morning, " I  said with a yawn. I began to eat my breakfast while making small talk with everyone.

 I began to eat my breakfast while making small talk with everyone

~ (Louis' outfit)

I arrive at school and park my car in the student car park, I grab my backpack and head into school. I make my way to Mr Style's class, not many know we flirt like A LOT. I arrived at the class and of course early "Morning Louis" Mr Styles said.

"Morning Mr Styles" I said with a smile, I went to my desk and began to get set up for class. I look up to see Mr Styles looking at me with a smile, I blush with a smile and look down "Louis, I need to see you at dinner please" Mr Styles asks and I nod.

Throughout class Mr Styles was staring at me and once dinner arrives, I head to his class, I hear him talking to someone who sounds like Mr Payne-Malik "Liam i know but how do i tell him he's my student but i know he's my mate"

"Just tell him that's the best option" liam says before leaving the class "he's here"

"Hi louis come in" Mr Styles says to me "Louis this is gonna sound weird but i think we're mates, i have a feeling" he said. I could tell he was nervous.

I smile at the news, i've known a while but i didn't want to say anything towards him.  "Mr Styles, we have no control over who we are put with" i say with my smile.

We talk for while until i have to head off to next class which is music with Mr Horan but he isn't in so someone was covering the class, and it's Mr Styles. I walk into class just after he heads in "hi Louis" he says towards me.

"Hi Mr Styles" i say. We chose to go on with a relationship since it's not against the rules if your soulmates/mates, i go and sit with my mates the 5sos boys as everyone likes to call them. They are Luke Hemmings and his mate Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, Micheal Clifford. We talked for a while until the bell went.

"Alright class as you can see Mr Horan isn't in ad will not be in for a week or two and if you play football you will still have Mr Payne-Malik to teach you PE" Mr Styles says. Luckly this is our last class before our free hour.

~

He went through everything we needed to do at home or during our free hour, i stay in class since i knew it would be quiet. I talk with Mr Styles who insisted on me calling him Marcel when ever we are alone or not in school.

I've had feelings for Marcel since the beginning of the year, i worked out that a week after christmas i go into heat. Which luckly is near, since i was the the end of class i began to get packed up.

I head to my car with my bag and everything and head home, i arrive home and head inside. My stepdad Mark ad my mam are sat on the sofa "hi love, how was school" my mam says.

"Hi mam, school was amazing today. I met my alpha today" i say with a massive smile.

"Oh boo bear that's amazing" she said, she engolfed me in a hug. "So who's the lucky one ?" he said.

"Um well the thing is he's my teacher" i say with a nervous laugh. Both of my parents look shocked but i was shocked when i found out but what can you do when your soulmates, you can't. "I know i was shocked when i found out" i say.

We talked for a while until Marcel texted "mam, dad i've got other new for you both" i say "I've got two other alphas aswell. I'm meeting them today."

I head out of the door after Marcel texts saying he's here, i hop into his black Range Rover. I smile at him an he kisses my cheek "Hi lou" he says sweetly.

"Hi Marcy" i say before kissing his lips, the kiss was loving and short but i'm new to this.We arrive at his and i saw the house well mansion, we head inside ad i see two men sitting on the sofa that look smililer to Marcel.

Marcel's pov

We see Harry and Edward sat on the sofa so i clear my throat to catch their attension, "Edward, Harry this is Louis. He's the omega i was going on about" i say, i look over to see a blush covering hi cheeks. I wrap my arm around his waist and he pushed his face into my side as he tried to hide his blush.

I chuckle and kiss the top of his head, "Lou, come on" i say and he slowly lifts his head and we make our way over to the sofa. We chatted together "so since we're all soulmates and me and my brothers have talked about this before we decided to go at your pace since we know you may want to take it slow" Edward says with a smile.

~

We ended up cuddling on the sofa as we watched a movie, Harry and Edward sitting on the opposite sofa to me and Lou. Lou laying on my chest, i noticed his breaths had evened more than they normally are and i relized he had fallen sleep, i let Edward and Harry know before taking Louis upstairs to our guest room.