17.

(A/n- ⚠️tw⚠️ if anything triggers u skip this chapter)
As Louis made his way to history with marcel, "morning baby" marcel said as he places his hand on Louis 7 week bump.

"Hi Marcy" he says and kisses marcels lips. He sits at his desk before class began.

~
As the alphas and Louis arrived at the doctors office, "good morning everyone" their doctor Elliott said.
"Hopefully we can find out the genders"

(A/n: Ik omegas pregnancies last around 7month but for this story and this story only there will be 9 months)

Louis pov
As we walked into the back room "ok Louis lay down and we can began, this appointment is like the rest of your ultrasound" he explains. He began the ultrasound "congrats Louis and alphas it's triplets"

Why am I not supprised? Maybe because I was expecting it to be triplets ever since my belly was way bigger at 6 weeks or so.

"This is amazing" they all say making me and the doctor laugh.

"Here we are your having two girls and one boy" he says. I squeal with excitement.

As soon as we arrive home we all sit in our room and watch movies to pass the time.

We talked loads and now we could start on the nursery, we hadn't told anyone about the gender or even I was pregnant since I was able to hide unit and now I can't.

~
As me and the triplets walk up my mam's driveway I see Lottie sitting on the swing set smiling at her phone, I giggle and walk over to her "raaa" I say loudly making her jump. She drops her phone and I laugh as I pick up her phone.

I see it says 'baby❤️❤️' I began teasing her "oh who's this lotts ?" I ask.

"My omega" she says and grabs her phone from my hands, we walk inside and saw his mam sat on the sofa with the twins and fizzy.

"Hey boo bear" my mam says.

"Hi mam" I say with a smile.

"Hello boys" my mam says to my alphas.

"Hi jay" they say at the same time, the twins began giggling at them and I smiled. I know soon we will have our triplets running around, wow 2 pairs of triplets against me.

"Mam we have news for you" I say nervously.

She gives me a confused look as I take a deep breath and Eddy Walks up behind me and places his hands on my waist and head on my shoulder "I'm pregnant, 7 weeks and with triplets. Two girls and one boy " I blurt our quickly.

"Boo say that again I got no word of that" my mam says with a giggle.

"I'm pregnant with two girls and one boy and I'm seven weeks along" I say a lot slower.

"Oh boo I'm so happy for you" she said.

~
Luke's pov

As me and Ash day at the park waiting for Louis to arrive, the cool air blew across the pathway. Soon Louis had arrived and we sat talking until bed was suddenly serious "boys....." he said nervously.

"I'm pregnant" he says his voice shaking at most of the letters.

"This is amazing lou" we say as we hug him.

After a couple hours we all head home and since tomorrow was Saturday we would see each other Monday.

Louis pov

As I made my way into the house I saw my alphas sat on the sofa, "hi alphas" I say joyfully.

"Hi baby" eddy said.

"Hi sweet pee" marcy said.

"Baby" gazza says as joyful as I did.

I plop myself down on Edward's lap since he is sat between hazza and marcy. "I love you all" I whisper against eddy's neck.

"We love you too bubbles" the say st the same time.

The next morning I wake up to a cold bed, I whine, I get out of bed and head downstairs. I dont see anyone around the house and dont see anyone, I dont see anything so I grab my chocolate ( what I'm pregnant 😠) I grab a massive blanket and rap it round myself before turning on the tv.

I sit and watch tv while I wait for my alphas to get home, afte an hour or two I hear the door open to reveal harry, Edward, marcel and a teacher named miss swift. Taylor swift. I hate the fact that MY alphas bring a diffrent omega into our nest.

I pull the blanket further around me before getting up and walked upstairs, I heared someone coming upstairs so I layed in the middle of our massive bed. "Lou?" Eddy asks.

"Yes?"

"Are you alright?"he asks.

"I'm fine" I say to eddy, he sits on te bed and as much as I try to not jump into his lap but I cant take it anymore, it felt like an itch I couldn't scratch. A really bad itch. I go over and sit in Edward's lap  and place my head into his neck.

The next weekend I woke up with the alphas still asleep so I cuddled into harry just as I felt a wet patch, this made me sit up quickly. I pulled back the covers and saw blood staining the covers.

I shook harry awake " hazza I need you " I sob out, he shot up and became alart within seconds.

"lou what's wrong?" he asks.

"haz I dont know there is just blood on the bed" I sob out.

He sat up and looked at out bed sheets, he shook his brothers away while I got changed and we all rushed out of the door and onto the car.

The drive felt like it took hours until we arrived at the hospital, eddy picked me up bridal styles as I tested my hands on my 7 week pregnant belly.

"help us please" he says in a panic tone.

"what seems to be the problem sir?"

"our mate is bleeding and he's seven weeks pregnant too" Harry exlamed