42

Louis' Pov (this chapter is inspired by boyfriends- hs )

It's been a few months since the incident and Edward has become distant within the last week. Harry and Marcel have courses for about a week in two different countries, France for Harry and America for Marcel. This leaves me and Edward together but right now Edward doesn't even look at me or our children, will not sleep in the same room or be in the same room as.

I feel bad for not saying anything but this training is for their benefit and I don't want them to have to come take care of me as it is meant to be the other way around.

I wake up again to a cold bed, ever since none of the triplets have been in the bed with me. I get up, by back sore from tossing and turning again. I walk past the room Edward has been sleeping in and tears rise in my eyes, but I quickly move away and speed walk away as I hear the door begin to open.

I feel Edward looking at me as I walk into our children's room. I wake Bella, Rose then finally Freddie up before getting them ready.

(A/n; Freddie is obviously the young boy, Bella is in the middle and Rose is on the right)

I walk them downstairs and sit them in their highchairs, my hair a mess. I looked over to the poolside to see Edward sat there, phone in hand and his head turned to face the other part of our garden instead of the wall in front of him.

I lay my hand on my belly while getting the children's food ready and their breakfast, after a little while and a bit of mess. We are finally ready to leave the house, so I load all of the kids into the car and we head to the nursery. "Good morning Mr. Tomlinson" Lacie, one of the young workers at the triplets nursery says.

"Morning Lacie, we've had a good morning this morning." I say with a smile, "I hope they stay good for the rest of the day because they gang up on people when they want to". We laugh and I smile for the first time since Harry and Marcel have been away. I walk away and begin to walk towards my car after kissing each of my kids' foreheads.

As I drive towards the office, I hear my phone ring so I connect it up to the car and answer"Hello?"

"Hey babe" I hear Harry's voice come through the speakers of the car.

"Hi Hazza" I say, a smile on my face once again.

"What's up with Edward recently, he's not answering mine or Marcel's calls" he asks.

"I don't know since you and Marcy left he hasn't been the same."

"Well, we left about a week ago, SHIT !"

"What's wrong?" I ask, pulling into my works parking lot.

"He's going into a rut," Harry says, "Lou, you and the kids can not go home. Shit, this means me and Marcel are due for a rut within the next few weeks."

~
After work, I head home even though Harry told me not to. I see Edward laying on the sofa. "How about Edward instead of being distant with me and the kids, you tell me you're going into a rut!"

He looks completely shocked because I yelled.

"Lou..." His voice trails off.

"AM I THAT MUCH OF A BAD OMEGA THAT YOU CAN'T TELL ME" tears now fill my eyes. "AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU EDWARD!" I'm screaming again.

"Lou, that's not it."

"THEN WHAT IS IT EDWARD?" I scream.

"I need you to calm down Louis" He tries coaching me, "This isn't good for you or the baby lou and we can not talk if you are screaming."

After I calm down, I sit next to him and push myself towards him as he opens his arms for me and I hug him around his chest. (A/N; like below but on sofa)

A/N; ahhhh what will happen next?????