25

Louis' pov
Next week was the alphas birthday and I have nothing in for them, I left the triplets with anne and alphas and I went shopping with Gemma "gem what about a watch for eddy, a new suit for Marcy and a new camera for haz?" I ask.

She thinks about it before nodding " yeah that's a good idea and I think you could get them tickets to go away, I'm willing to babysit" she says.

"Ooo good idea" we go to Gucci and get a suit and the watch and then the camera, we arrived home after a few hours of shopping for them.

I put the stuff in the guest bedroom then locked the door, I sat on our bed as I booked a holiday for us. I booked Mexico for Harry, Spain for Marcel and Australia for Edward.

I hear my phone doing off downstairs so I get up and head downstairs to the kitchen where my phone sat with someone taking to Edward "Neil he's coming now" I hear him say, I wrap my arms around Edwards waist and smiled.

I grab the phone and sit on the counter "hi niall.... Yep I can come..... Its no problem at all...... Yeah see you tomorrow then" I say before hanging up.

"what did niall want?" he asked. I tell him before walking away.

Hey everyone ik this chapter is really short but I'm going to end the book really shorty I think. I don't have many ideas for most of my books anymore and along with school, homework and rehearsals for billy Elliot I don't have much time anymore but idk what to do.

I wanna start a new book, who u read it and if not then I'll keep going with this one after a few weeks.