33

Edward's pov
Everyone else had gone to work while I layed in bed with louis cuddled against me, still sleeping.

He was 9 nearly 10 weeks pregnant with a new pup(s), we lay in bed cuddling before I felt louis begin to stir "good morning omega"

"Morning alpha" he says and yawns, I smile toward him before ducking down and kissing his lips, we mutter i love you before his stomach began to rumble.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask as I carry him downstairs bridle style. He stuffs his face in the crook of my neck, making me smile. I kissed his head as he mutterd 'pancakes'.

I place him in the sofa and I begin to walk to the kitchen when I hear a whine from behind me and I look toward lou and smile at him."you lonely omega?" I say in a joking tone.

He makes grabby hands towards me and I grab him before walking to the kitchen and placing him on the counter, I kiss his head before beginning to make our breakfast.

I place the food on the table before helping him down and digging in

~~
I arrived at the hospital with Louis at my side. "Hi sir" Linda said at the front ask.

"Hi, we have an appointment. It's under Louis Tomlinson" I say, she nods.

"Ok sir, doctor Malik will be with you soon" she says and we go sit down.

"Louis Tomlinson?" We hear after a few minutes, we walk towards doctor Malik and follow him.
"Ok Louis can you lay back on the bed and lift ur top up slightly please"

He nods "ok Louis expect the really cold gel" again he nods and squeezes my hand.

"Lou, your good" I say toward Louis.

"Ok Louis so your having two babies and Your baby's face is slowly forming. The eyes are bigger and more obvious and have some colour in them. There's a mouth and a tongue with tiny taste buds.

The hands and feet are developing – ridges identify where the fingers and toes will be, although they have not separated out yet.

The major internal organs, such as the heart, brain, lungs, kidneys and gut, continue developing.

Your baby has grown to about 22mm long from head to bottom. Which is amazing but the only thing I suggest is eating just a bit more Louis"

~
After the appointment we go home to see Marcel and Harry sat in the sofa, cuddling while watching tv. I coo over them " hi Lou" I hear Marcy say.

"Macy!" He says while rushing over and jumping into his lap and cuddling Harry and Marcel.

(Another filler sorry)