31

Harry's pov
It's been a few days and louis began to have signs that he had during the beginning of his first pregnancy, I haven't told him but I'm scared. We can bearly take care of three without adding another pup on top of that.

We are all sat on the sofa while Eddy and louis cuddle, Marcy plannes for a few of his classes and I sat scrolling through a few articles about pregnancy with more than 3 pups. The fear was building, I get up without a word and grab my phone from the table, put my shoes on and grab the car keys before walking out of the house before anyone can say anything.

Louis' pov
I can tell the fear that's building from Harry, he thinks I haven't noticed and his scent change, I knew he was heading to ed's. I've never really met Ed before but I know he's good friends with Harry.

"Eddy?"

"Yes baby?" Eddy asks.

"Do you have ed's number?" I ask.

"Why?"

"I need to talk to him about Harry" he nods and hands me his phone.
I walk out of the room and Dial his number.

"Hey Edward" I hear Ed say.

"Hey Ed it's louis"

"Oh hey what's up"

"Harry's coming over to yours isn't he?"

"Yeah why?"

"He doesn't know this but I can tell he's worried about us having more pups and I was wondering if you could talk to him, I remember Ed and Harry telling me you have 5 pups right now"

"Yeah me and my omega have 5 pups, I can speak to Harry and see what I can do"

" thank you, anyway I got to go but I appreciate it" they both say bye and hang up.