38 (TW)

Edward's pov

It's been a few days since we were told the news, Louis really hasn't done much but we expected that so my brothers and I have been taking the triplets to our moms and then one of us has been staying home but mainly me or Harry as Marcel still has to teach.

I was the one staying home today as Harry had stayed off yesterday and I'm the CEO of the company so I can work from home, "Lou?" I say and he hums in response.

"Are you hungry?" I ask.

He shakes his head so I wander over to the bed and lie down next to him while lightly pulling the blanket away from him and I see tears in his eyes, "Oh Lou" I say and he quickly wraps his arms around me while beginning to cry. 

After a bit of time, his crying turns to hiccups but he hasn't fallen asleep as he pulls away "What did I do wrong Edward" He mutters, not really to anyone.

"Lou, like the doctor said these things happen and you didn't do anything wrong. For god sake Lou, you gave birth to Triplets. It pains us all and these types of things happen for no reason, you are amazing at everything. Nothing like this is ever the omega's fault." I say.

"Edward but clearly I did do something wrong and what happens if I can't have any more, the one thing I'm here to do is to provide children for my alphas" he mutters, and I pull him into a hug.

"Lou we can always try again if you ever want to and we don't care about having any more kids. We all have three amazing kids and you so me and my brothers don't need anything more. Of course, we would love more kids but as long as we have you and our kids we don't care honestly" he nods and soon we lay down and watch a few movies until the other two come home with the kids. I look over to a waddling Bella (a/n: remember the triplets are called Bella, Freddie and rose)walking into the room with a Harry on her tail.

I coo at them and look over to see Louis looking at her with no expression on his face, he slowly gets up and grabs bell before leaving the room. "We need to take Lou away for a bit until he feels better because this is really affecting him" 

~(time skip, 1 month)

Day by day louis was slowly becoming himself again, he slowly began doing everything he did before and slowly began becoming better with how he talked to us and how he is overall. I slowly walked over to the triplets' room to see Louis sitting with a sleeping Bella on his Knee, Freddie sitting at the small table in the furthest corner and Rose asleep on her bed. I smile, he talked about having more kids and of course we agreed as long he's willing to. 

And today was the day we find out if we are having another child after many failed attempts not being able to but after many tests at the hospital, we finally tried new meds to see if we can. After my mom arrives we head to the hospital with Harry and Marcel arriving just after me and lou do.

We walk to the room to see doctor Kendall.WHAT!!!!!! 

Kendall isn't a doctor and doesn't have a degree, "Kendall what are you doing here?" I ask and for some reason, my blood began to boil.

"Oh boys, don't worry I'm here to help. I'm an assistant" she says, the biggest but creepest smile sat on her face.

I and my brothers leave the room as we need to fill out paperwork and Kendall draws blood and other tests.

Louis' pov

"OK louis, here Is the thing before you came along those alphas promised to mate me and have my pups so you came along and ruined it for me so I suggest you take your rat of children and leave. I'm the reason you lost that child and if it turns out your pregnant and will not leave say goodbye to this one too" 

"I will not leave them," I say, fear rising inside.

"OK then louis then say goodbye to your alphas and don't worry about anything," she says while pulling out a rag and placing it over my mouth, darkness suddenly takes over and I pass out.

I wake up god knows how many hours later to see nothing really except blank walls, I try to contact my alphas but it is no use but I can feel the worry through our bond. "Try and contact them Louis but you are too weak and within the next few weeks if not longer I will have bob here to take care of you until I return, bob keep him alive and his baby alive as you know can't have him die that's too much effort," she says before walking away.

"Bob, please I have triplets and a baby soon. I need my alphas" I whine.

"I'll get you strong enough so you can contact them and will help you escape soon. In a few hours, you should become strong enough but you can leave until I've done what I need to do"

Like bob said within a few hours i felt strong enough to contact my alphas "Marcy, Hazza, Eddy?" 

"Lou," They all say together "Lou Hazza is gonna speak cux we have people over" 

"Kendall has taken me so somewhere unknown but i need you to act normal for a little while. I'm scared for us and our baby"

"A baby?" hazza says "Oh my gosh lou" 

"tell the others tonight me and our baby are safe and I'm being taken care of my someone named bob"i say "I love you alphas"