15.

As Louis sat with Luke, Ashton and Luke's sister Rosie, they all talked about school and things. "So your pregnant ?" Rosie asked.

"Yeah" 

"Was it planed ?" 

"Nope" 

"Rosie stop asking so many questions" Luke said  "Noisy bitch" he muttered.

Ashton and Louis both burst out laughing as Rosie pouts, Louis phone suddenly began ringing making Rosie jump.

"Hello ?" Louis said.

"Hey babe,it's getting late where are you?" Edward asks.

"I'm at Ash and Luke's" he said "I'm gonna head out now bye" 

"i'm sorry but i've gotta go"

"It's fine Lou" Luke said "See ya at school tomorrow"

~            (A/N : copy this link to see Louis hoodie.    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXZIEJXX0AEtfP8.jpg )

Louis arrived home to see the triplets sat on the sofa watching FRIENDS which Harry more likely requested, he shrugged off his coat and shoes before walking up behind each alpha and kissing the top of their heads "i'm going to get changed" he said before walking upstairs.

He grabbed one of Edward's hoodies, Marcel's sweatpants and Harry's spray before putting everything on and heading downstairs. They all began to coo as Louis slowly walked to the kitchen before the alphas could see his blush that coated his cheeks.

He grabbed fresh, warm socks from the drier before heading to the sitting room and plopping himself on Edward's lap, "I love you alphas" Louis whispers after a few moments. 

"We love you too bubbles" they reply at the same time making Louis giggle. "Lou we want you to met our dad soon is that ok ?" Eddy asks.

"Yea i would love too"

The next morning Louis woke up and went to Marcel's class for History "Hi babe" Louis says.

"Hi baby mama" he says as he kisses his cheek. Louis sat down at his desk as he began his work. Soon there was a knock on the door so Marcel opens the door.

"Hi" The man at the door said.

"Hi dad" Marcel said.

" I need you to come to the office once you have free time"

"Sure Let me finish up with this class then i will" 

"Alpha" Louis quietly whined.

"Two minuets dad" Marcel said before walking over to Louis' desk.

"Yes baby what's wrong ?" Marcel asked.

"I feel sick" Louis said, Marcel began to coo over his small omega.

"Oh baby why don't you lay your head on the desk and maybe go to sleep" he says as he coos and kisses his head before standing up and headed over to the door again.

As soon as class had done and Louis still layed sleeping on the desk, as Mr Styles' dad walks in the class since everyone had break. "Hi dad" Marcel said.

"Hi son, i wanted to tell you that soon you and your brothers will become alphas of the pack and you Luna will also be along side you with jobs to do" Louis began to whine as he slowly woke up.

Marcel got up and walked slowly over to the back of the room where Louis desk was, "Hey baby" Marcel coo'd over his pregnant omega.

"Alpha" Louis whined.

"He may be in heat Marcel" Robin said.

"There is no way he can be in heat"Marcel said.

As the evening of Saturday so Louis got ready into a flowy, dark blue dress with a slit in the side and noddle straps. He ruffled his hair for a while before grabbing his black high heels. "I'm so nerves" Louis said to Eddy.

"Aw bubble" Eddy said "You don't have to"

As soon as  The triplets and Louis arrived at the triplets mam and dad's, "Hi sweet hearts" Anne said as she opened the door. they all smile at her.

Once everyone said hi one an other so they sat at the table, "So Louis you are Marcel's student ?" Robin asked.

"Yeah" Louis said quietly, his hands began to shake slightly.

Robin hummed at Louis before eating more of his food. Gemma sat there looking at Louis.

"Dad" Edward said " Your gonna make Louis uncomfortable" 

"Robin Eddy's right" Anne said.