16.

Louis pov

As Eddy, Marcy, Hazza, Anne and Gemma went to the backgarden to talk while I and Robin talk. "Louis don't you think your too young to be pregnant and to be my sons omega ?" Robin asked me.

Tears start filling my eyes as everyone walks back in the room so i grab my side bag and left the room, i let out sobs as i ran home. As i ran with my heels in my hand i ran into the house and ran into our guest room.

I locked the door as my sobs get louder, i heared the door open before i heared a knock on the door. "Lou open the door"

"No" I said  "Why should I"

"We need to know what happened Lou" Eddy said, i walked over to the door and opened the door. He wrapped my arms around him and sob.

"He said that I was too young and too young to be yours and your brothers omega" i sobbed out "Maybe he's right"

"Babe he isn't "he promised. "How about we get you into the bath and let you relax hum" Eddy asked so I nodded and we headed to the bathroom.

As soon as Eddy left the room and I got undressed, I looked at the full body length mirror and tiny baby bump. I smiled knowing that me and my alphas made these with love no madder what.

I get into the warm bath and I feel my body relax, I let out a sigh and smile.

(A/n : Ik I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with school and clubs)