39

Marcel's pov

I sit with my brothers and Kendall, "Alphas Your omega will be fine, I promise," she says, clearly lying to us about something. "Who ever has him should keep him safe, you know the law for killing an omega. Prison and then killed." 

We talk a little longer, Harry lost in thought. "Anyway boys, I will see you later" she says before walking away.

"Call the police now " Harry randomly says, "I know Lou is safe and Kendall is lying to us."

"Harry, what the hell are you talking about?" Edward says, "Kendall wouldn't take Lou. She knows how much he means to us." Edward says, defending Kendall.

"Unless she is in love with us and getting rid of Lou was her only way of getting us" I mutter out.

I get up, grabbing my phone off the kitchen counter and dialling the police number. "Hi Marcel Styles here, I would like to report a crime....My omega has been taken...... Kendall Jenner...... I need someone to my house...... yes we are mated...... no, okay.... See you soon bye" 

"So?" Harry asks. 

"Officer James is on his way and he's determined to find Lou." 

~ Louis' pov

I sit on the hard mattress and watch as Kendall walks towards me. "Oh Lou, your alphas aren't going to be worried about you soon," she laughs.

"And what makes you think they will love you Kendall?" I ask.

"Don't you worry about that" she again laughs. "I've got my ways." 

"If you have your ways then why did you need to kidnap me to get rid of me?" I question.

"WILL YOU STOP ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS!" she screams and she walks away.

Bob walks into the room, "Louis, I need you to contact your alphas and tell them to contact the police and you are in the woods, the middle of the woods."