36

Harry's pov

We all arrive home after a very eventful afternoon of Edward getting a woman fired and us all getting new baby stuff "Hey gem"

"Hey haz, here are the triplets"

"Thank you gem, you and mom are lifesavers," I say, gemma comes in and sits with me and everyone else, "who wants tea?"

I bring tea for everyone and sit next to my brother marcel (who is sitting typing away as usual) "Marcy will you close your computer and stop working for once" I say, a disapproving look sta on my face. He nods and puts it away. We sit and talk about our triplets, the new baby, our lives and many more things just to catch up on life.

~ (TIME SKIP- 1 month, Louis pov)

The last month I and the alphas haven't done much together, they all seem too busy with work or this new girl named Kendall, I'm just over 16 weeks pregnant with our pup. The only attention I get from any of my alphas' is if I whine and I like whining for nothing, I sit in my study as I work on a new outfit for a new client when i hear a knock on the door.

"Come in," I say, trying not to sound annoyed. I see Edward walking in.

"Louis why didn't you tell us we missed your last doctor's appointment, the kid's last one and your next one is today?" 

"Because Edward, you are all too bothered by that ugly thing and you wanna know what Edward I don't care anymore. The only thing you need to be bothered with is making sure that you have a job and she's around and you want to hope I don't leave with the kids, this is the second time it's happened and I'm done and that's not a threat" I say, the anger building up in me, I turn back to what I was doing before.

"Louis I will not take that attitude from you i-" 

"Edward and I will not be taken for being stupid like you all but here we are," I say getting up. I get each kid and get them into the car as I ignore Edward as he tries to talk to me of course, marcel is still working and harry's helping out kendall of course. I get into the car and drive away.

"Ok my babies we are going to see uncle Liam" they cheer. Luckily Liam is an alpha so, Niall and zayn can all go to the park with my kids and I know we are all safe.

 "Hey Niall gets ready with Liam to go out because we are all going to go out with my kids," I say as Niall answers my phone call.

"Really lou, ok see you soon"