18.

Doctor vargas is rosieisalarry

As I waited for the doctor to come back, I sat panicing, the bed was really uncoforble so me and the alpha's Sat Waiti for the midwife and the doctor who is involved in the case.

The door opened to reveal doctor vargas and doctor Elliot, " Hello I'm doctor vargas and I'm no involved in your case. We want to run a few tests would that be alright?"

" Yes that would be fine with us we Just want to know if our babies are alright or not" louis explains.

~
As the doctor vargas walked back in with the results, my leg suddenly began to shake so Edward stood up and wrapped his arms around me, " so the babies are fine but for some reason there was blood but the ultrasound and tests revealed that the pups are fine, if you have any more problems come back and we may have to run more tests" she says, once they are discharged they go home around 7:30am.

To say I was relieved my pups were fine was an understatement. I want nothing more than to know my babies are safe and healthy.

After we got home we ate breakfast and sat on the sofa until I needed to sleep, one thing I didnt realise was marcel had gone upstairs while me and Edward also harry sat on the sofa watching  tv he had chaged the sheets to make sure our bed was clean.

I knew I have the best alphas, I fell alseep as soon as I layed on the bed.

I woke up to hear my alphas arguing with somone or more than one person, I slowly get and peek around the door frame them to the main stairway that looks down to the kitchen and sitting room. I see the triplets and two men Standing with their back to the stair case.

I slowly make my way down to the bottom of the Stair case"What is wrony?" I ask.

Everyone seems to panic and I see the two men turn around and I see my old step- dad Mark and the triplets dad Robin ( Aln: I have no clue if I named their dad a different name or if I chose Robin) " Well?" I ask again. I begin to get frustrated with them all.

" Well..." Eddy began." our dad and your old stepdad seem to think we aren't Meant to be your alpha, your not meant to be luna and finally we are married which isn't the since we would have documents or something to prove it which they don't. have Simple" he said and our dads huffed knowing I Wouldn't stand for my alphas having mean people being mean to them.

I burst out laughing" Alphas we don't need to listen to them the only peoples opion we should take into count is our mams and family we really do like" I say. They hum in agreement.

" Mark, Robin you may leave this is our nest and you should never enter a pregnant omega's nest " After a huff from them both they leave.

soon me and Harry are cooking tea for everyone' chicken rapped in Parma ham, stuffed with mosarella cheese' " Hey hazza?"

" yeah Lou?"

"I've been thinking Why don't we all go away sometime before we have our pups " I say and he nods.

" That Would be a good idea" He says just as the timer for the food goes off. I giggle and he smiles causing his dimples to show. Once the food is get out on the table I walk upstairs to get Eddy and Marcy from their Own offices.

I walk to Marcy's Since his office is the Closest to the stairs." Babe food's ready" I say with a smile, he gets up from his Seat and kisses my neal as he walks downstairs. My body began to get exited at the thought of Seetiny Eddy even though I see him everyday. Stupid Pregnancy. Even though the doctor Said it was common for a Pregnant omega to get clingy to one alpha when they have more then one.

I see the hurt it causes Harry and Marce even if they don't want me to know. I knock on Edward's office door. I hear a 'WHAT!' come from the opposite side of the door, it causes  me to whimper.

The next thing I know I hear footsteps coming to the door and I panic to the point I'm frozen in spot "lou" I hear sweetly "baby I didnt know it was you" he says with guilt lingering in his voice. I shook my head and ran to our room and locked the door before he could get to the room.

Befor I know it I have tears streaming my face 'does he hate me?, what did I do?, am I not wanted here anymore?, are they only using me to have pups?, do they really love me?' The thoughts tun through my head as I hear a knock on the door "lou I'm sorry" I slowly open the door and I run and hug him.

No one dared to say a word as harry walks upstairs to see what is taking so long. He smiles before walking downstairs again. I pull my read from Eddy's neck and kiss the side of his head and we stood up before we walked downstairs." Eddy being an ass again Lou?" Harry asks.

" Haz it was hormones not eddy. I love you all with everything in me" I say with a smile.

once everyone is sat down we began to eat and talk. After the lovely meal, I head upstairs to do homework and go for a shower while Eddy watches tV, Marcy marks test and Haz cleans the kitchen. I hear my phone ping.

'unknown number'
Hey It's eleanor.

Hey How did you get my number?

Rosie gave me it Ofc. How about me and you hang out?

No Eleanor I'm mated to 3 wonderful alphas.

well I just want to be friends lou.

( A/ N: hey everyone sorry this Chapter took so long. I don't have much Spare time with school but I'm trying. Stay safe, TPW_ Jess