43

Edward's Pov 

(I don't remember how far along I said Louis was so he's 3 months along. If you know let me know and I'll update this chapter)

"Lou the reason I was being distant and  didn't tell you wasn't because you're not good enough because believe me, you're better than any omega. I didn't tell you because your instincts want you to help but you can't, not while you're pregnant." I say and I can see Lou is beginning to feel bad. "It's not common for an alpha to go into a rut while their omega is pregnant." 

He looks me, a guilty feeling over his face. "Don't you feel bad, but no way Lou am I risking the health of you or our baby because you want to help. I've gone through it alone before so do not worry about me or my brothers."

After a long talk, we agree that Louis and our kids will go to our other house and I'll have Gemma and my mother check on them everyday until either me or my brothers can go get him.

~(Louis' Pov)

About a week and 4 days later, I feel like pulling my hair out. The house was way too loud for the last week or so with each child screaming at every last thing. I've not slept properly in the last few days or even ate properly so I walk towards the kitchen just as Gemma and Anne walk into the house. "Where are the kids?" Anne asks. 

"Upstairs, finally asleep after hours of screaming. Anne I can not take it anymore. Your sons better hurry the hell up because I can not do this alone anymore." I say.

"Those kids definitely get that from their dads, should of seen the three when they were the same age." 

As we continue to talk, I hear one of the kids crying so I excuse myself before attending to my child. I see Freddie sat on his bed crying. "Aw, Freddie what's wrong?"

He says nothing but makes grabby hands at me so I grab him and carry him out of the room so he doesn't wake up the other two, how they slept through that is beyond me. I walk downstairs to see Gemma and Anne stood in the kitchen making something. "Anne, Gemma I swear if you're cooking in, you're not going to be happy. I'm perfectly able to cook for me and my kids."

They look at each other before laughing and then I hear the door open then close, making Gemma and Anne both stop giggling to themselves. Suddenly Freddie begins to squeal as he is facing toward the sitting room. I turn around to see Edward and Harry stood there looking at us with a large smile on their faces.

"Edward, Harry!" I yell (well slightly, as the other kids were upstairs asleep), I rush over to my alphas and crash them into a hug. I feel tears coming to my eyes with the joy I'm feeling. A long time away from them.

"Hiya sunshine" Edward says in his raspy voice.

I unwrap my arms from Eddy and place them around Harry, placing my head in his neck. By this point Edward had taken Freddie the second we got into a hug without me noticing. "Lou, what's wrong?" Harry asks, and I've started crying.

"You're finally home, Hazza. I don't know how much more of it I could of taken with these kids. Screaming the house down with every chance they get."

~

We all sit on the sofa at home. Anne had offered to take our triplets for the rest of the week even though we declined, she insisted until we finally gave in and let her take the kids. Unfortunately Marcel is not home and will not make it back in time for my 3 month scan. 

I cuddle into Harry more while Eddy spoons me. I feel content knowing I'm finally around my alphas when my stomach rumbled, "Louis, have you been eating properly?" Edward asks.

"Of course I have, why would I put our baby in danger?" I say, knowing for a flying fact that I haven't been eating the foods I should of been eating.

"You're lying" Harry says.

"No, I'm not."

"Louis, don't even start" Edward growls out.

"Harry, I'm too tired to fight with you all." I say before getting up and walking out of the room. I walk into the guest room as I really haven't slept in so long, and I slowly fall asleep. 

The next morning, I wake up to the smell of a breakfast being cooked. I slowly get up and walk downstairs to see Harry stood in the kitchen with Edward sat in the back garden. I walk over to Harry, grabbing a glass out of the cupboard and grab a glass of water before walking out of the room and back upstairs.

I hear a knock on the door only a few minutes later and I see Harry walking in and I turn away. "Hi Louis, your breakfast is on the table and we need to leave for your appointment soon." Harry says, his voice breaking and I feel like turning around but he said I was lying and did not trust me last night.

(A/n:

oooooo what's gonna happen when Edward tries to talk to him)