28

Louis' pov
It's the day after the party and I walk downstairs to see Edward, Marcel and Harry sat on the sofa "you all should be at work" I say.

I shake my head and walk towards the kitchen to make a coffee "Louis we are staying home today" Marcel says.

"You all need to be at work, Edward your a ceo, harry your a baker and Marcel your a teacher you all need to be at work" i sigh "at this rate non of you are going to make it up to me at all,

Now go upstairs and get changed please" I say "oh and Edward take a shower thanks" i head upstairs as I hear the baby monitor go off "oh my babies"

I walk over and help all of them out of their beds before we head downstairs. I get them sat with breakfast as the triplets walk downstairs "mam phones I'm staying home she doesn't need the help today, a new worker that Gemma is helping" Harry announces, I nod.

The rest of the alphas leave the house and Harry heads out to get shopping, "time for me to get you all ready for nursery."

We head to nursery and I drop them off before heading home again

We head to nursery and I drop them off before heading home again. "Louis?" Harry says "is that you?"

"Yes Harry" I say. I sat on the sofa and began typing on my computer for my work, I grab my drink of tea from the table while I send out my email for my team.

Harry sits on the sofa with his phone and types away, I play my music through my headphones as I continue to work.