2.

louis' pov

I woke up and relized i wan't at home so i got up and left the room, i noticed that the house belongs to my alphas. I whine as i notice no one's around, Marcel arrives into the hallway and hugs me "Lou what's wrong ?" 

"No one was around and i was scared" i explained, he leads me into the room and sits me down on the bed. "Marcy ?" i asked.

"Yes Lou ?" he asked.

"Ca-can yo-you pl-pleas-se st-stay with m-me tonight ?" i ask nervously,he lets out a chuckle.

"Of course i will baby" he said and kissed my lips. We got into bed and cuddled, since tomorrow is Saturday. We decided that since Harry and Edward both had to work, me and Marcel would go see my mam and sisters.

~
I woke up to kisses being pressed to my face so i giggled and tried to swat whoever was doing it, i open my eyes to see Marcel above me "morning baby, Edward and Harry are at work and breakfast is made so come on" he said.

We headed downstairs and we ate breakfast which was pancakes, we got ready well Marcel did since i didn't plan on spending the night. We headed to my house and headed inside, all of my household all were sat on the sofas so they could watch the tv.

"Hi" i say.

"Hi boo bear, who's this ?" my mam asks.

"Well mam this is one of my alphas Marcel, Marcy these are my sisters Lottie, Phoebe, Daisy, my stepdad Mark and my mam Jay"i explain and point to everyone "I'll be back in a moment, i need fresh clothes" i say before heading upstairs.

(Louis outfit)

I head back downstairs and see Marcel talking with everyone, i smile because i'm glad to see my alpha getting on with everyone "hurt my brother and i hurt you" i hear Lottie threaten.

"Lottie stop threatening my alpha, you don't see me doing it to your omega"i say while cuddling into my alpha's side. Marcel and my family began cooing at me so i hide my face into his side.

"So baby what are we doing today ?" my alpha asked.

"Um can we go shopping ?" i asked.

"Of course we can" he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and kissed his cheek, the twins made gagging noises and Marcel chuckled.

"Oh girls wait until your with someone, i'm gonna do that to you" i said with a laugh.Me and Marcel left and headed to the shops, we arrived and headed inside. We headed to the omega shop which was all girly clothes since they are the rules for omegas but i don't care i like the clothes.

"Baby, you can get anything you want from here i'll pay for it" Marcel say.

"Alpha it's fine, it's my stuff so i'll pay" i tell him.

"I'm your alpha now so it;s the least i could do for you and i want to buy these for you" he says ad i sighed at him before agreeing.

~
We headed home after getting some food and my outfits, once we arrived at mine with laughs and holding hands. Marcel grabs the bags from the back of the car along with a bag i don't remember seeing but i brush it off as soon as i see Daisy running towards me "Hey Daisy, what have you been told about leaving the garden. Don't want an alpha to get ya" i say, we say that to keep her safe since the twins are omegas like me but Lottie and Fizzy are both alphas.

Marcel chuckles behind me and walks up to us making Daisy hide behind me while making a sqealing noise "don't worry, this alpha is mine and he's very nice" i say as i kneel down to her height. Lottie comes out after hearing Daisy squeal.

"Lottie we're good, Daisy thought Marcel was a bad alpha" i say, Daisy runs up to Lottie. I rap my arm around my alpha as we walk inside and up to my room.

Marcel's pov

I sat on Louis' bed as he places all of the new clothes away, the door of his room opens and it reveals his step-dad Mark "Lou, your stepdads here" i say making Louis turn.

"Yes ?" he says in his sassy tone.

"No need for that sass Louis" Mark replies.

"And no need for that tone against my omega" i say in my alpha voice, i know it doesn't offect other alphas but we use it when we try to protect our omegas. Louis places himself in my lap and buried his face into my neck.

Mark walks out so i began purring to calm my scared omega, it seemed to work as after a few moments his breaths seemed to even out. I placed him on the bed and tried to leave him on the bed but he whined making my inner alpha not want to leave the small omega.

I sat on the bed next to him, stroking his hair and text my brothers when there was a knock on the door so i called a small 'come in' and Lottie walked in. "Hey what's up"  i ask.

"My dad Mark wants Louis to cook food" she says.

"Wait does he always cook ?" i ask and she nodes "exuse me what, my omega is made to cook" 

"Yep when my mam isn't in, he's treat like a slave. I've tried to help but it doesn't work" she explain. My inner alpha was beginning to get angry and i didn't notice Louis had woken up from my inner alpha letting out a small growl.

He sat up and rapped his arms around me, trying to brake my inner alpha taking control. He looks at Lottie as my inner alpha loses control "alpha, alpha, alpha" he repeats until i look at him.

"Yes baby ?" i ask.

"Your inner alpha was taking control, what's wrong ?" he asked, fear surrounding his voice.

"Lottie told me your treat like a slave when your mam isn't home" i tell him. We get up after a few minuets and head downstairs, i see Mark sat on his fat fucking ass doing fuck all which really annoys me. Lottie ends up calling her mam as my inner alpha begins to take over.

"What's wrong with you ?" mark asks.

"STOP IT MARK, YOU'VE SET HIS ALPHA OFF TWICE AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE A SLAVE. I'M DONE, YOU MAKE OUT MY ALPHA IS BAD WHEN IT'S REALLY YOU!" Louis snaps at Marl. We walk upstairs and Louis bursts into tears.