24

No one's pov

The triplets were all at work and Louis was at home with the triplets and the alpha's mam, "Louis, you need to sit down" Anne say "you've been up all day"

"Anne I promise I'm fine" he says before walking into the kitchen to grab his and Anne's food.

"Thank you Louis, Edward called" she says "he wants you to head to the office and bring the triplets, he whined that he misses you" she says.

They get the pups ready before leaving the house, they arrive at edwards office and Louis takes Freddie and Rose whole Anne takes Bella. They go straight to the top floor and to Eddys office. "Come in" Louis hears him shout.

They walk in and place the triplets on the sofa by the door, Anne smiled before leaving. "Hi baby" Edward says and openes his arms for louis.

Edwards pov

I cuddle louis to my chest as we make our way to the triplets, I look at they sleeping. Bella looks like Harry and louis together, Freddie like me and louis and rose like louis and marcel.

" I love you eddy" louis says, i kiss his lips and whisper it back. We grab the triplets and walk to the room that is connected to my office, I recently had it out in especially for louis and our kids.

"Omg eddy" he says in awe, we place the triplets in their cribs before sitting on the bed.

"I love you Lou and I don't know what I would do without you" I say.

"I love you too eddy, I love you and your brothers. Your all amazing and I can't wait for our kids to grow up and have amazing dads like all of you" he says.

I leave louis to nap with the pups in the room while I head over my office "mr styles, you have a guest" my assistant says.

"Ok send them in" I say, I see Paul Higgins walk in "good morning Paul" I greet.

"Good morning mr styles, I was called by a team on a show called the late late show with James corden" he says "they want to know if you could do an interview"

"Let them know I can this time next week" I say and he nods before walking away, i lock my office door before heading to the room with my babies. I cuddle up to a sleeping louis, I hear him sigh happily before cuddling into me.

I wrap my arms around his waist before stuffing my face in his neck to breath in his addicting neck and before I know it I fall asleep

~
I wake up to louis and the triplets still asleep but my phone going mental, 'marcel where the hell are u?' Harry texts.

I get out of the bed, kiss louis' forehead before setting all of the pups into the car seats. I walk over to louis and lightly shake him "baby we got to head home" I say, he groans before getting up.

We arrive home after locking the office up, "where the hell have you both been?" Marcel ask.

"We've been at my office" I respond, we carry our pups inside and pop the into their cribs. Louis walks upstairs before falling asleep again.

"Eddy you need to let us know if you are staying at the office late and if louis is with you, we worry about all of you" Harry says.

I nod before going to take a shower.

Harry's pov
I grab Freddy as he fusses, I pay him on my chest and he Settles, I grab one of the bottles and began feeding him. He soon falls alseep so as marcel feeds rose and Bella, I walk upstairs and place him in his crib before placing the baby monitor on and going back downstairs.

I grab my laptop and mark a few papers before I hear footsteps heading in my direction, I look up to see a exhausted looking Edward "remind me never to talk with my assistant again or anyone in my company" he says as he plopped himself down.

"Eddy why don't you fire her already?" Harry asks, he sighs.

"I can't seem to find a new one" he says.

"Just promote someone in your company" I say, he thinks about it before nodding.

"Not a bad idea".

Hey everyone ik this is short but I got nothing soooo lol