41

Harry's Pov (tripets introduced again, I keep forgetting about them)

After me and Marcy got scolded off Eddy, we sit with Lou on the sofa. Our babies all sat in the large playpen we have set up, our babies are coming closer to their second birthday and they have come so far with Freddie talks, Rose walks and Bella does both of those things. Eddy comes downstairs from working in the office and takes all three of the babies over to the kitchen, I get up, leaving Marcel on the sofa to continue the TV he was watching with a sleeping Lou.

"Harry, grab the oatmeal out of the fridge please, " he says without even turning to face me.

I grab the food and place them along with the baby spoons in front of each kid, Within the next hour, each child was put down for a nap and Louis came out of subspace.

Me, Marcel and Louis all sit on the same sofa, but Eddy sits on the other single sofa with his laptop and typing away like no one was in the same room making me and Marcel feel even worse for what happened. Louis keeps looking between me and Marcel and Eddy. "Louis" Edward suddenly mutters out of no where.

"Yes?" He mutters back with a small voice.

"Will you go upstairs please, I've got to talk to my brothers" He says. Edward never asks Lou to go upstairs/ away from us no madder if he's in a mood with anyone. Louis nods and heads straight upstairs. 

Me and Marcel keep our heads down as Edward has always been the brother with more power, he closes his laptop and pulls us both outside. "If you both ever let Louis drop and then leave him alone, I will make sure you both regret it. Always and I mean always have someone in a room with an omega that has dropped. Louis could of gotten injured and that would of been your fault, " he says and without another word walks back inside.

~Louis pov

I walk downstairs to greet my mom at the door as she's offered to take the baby and after much debate, made me finally say yes. She takes the babies and I see Edward walking back in, anger radiating off him, "Eddy, tell me what's wrong. Your brothers look upset and you're mad so" 

"Nothing is wrong Louis, just leave me alone" and without another word heads upstairs. I grab the keys off the side just as Marcel and Harry walk inside, I walk outside and head for the car. Tears hitting me as I turn the engine on. I drive away to a hill that we have on the outside of town, it's a few minute drive. I walk up the hill as tears flow down my face, stupid pregnancy hormones. I really don't know what got into all of my alphas recently, but  they are acting like they hate each other. 

Within the next few hours (as it was early in the afternoon), but it was  already starting to get dark, I watch the sun set and check my phone.

Eddy<3- Lou where are you and the kids? x                                                                                                            H- Lou comes home plz x                                                                                                                                                  Marcy- Lou your scaring us, please come home x                                                                                               100 more messages below

I get us up and walk down the hill towards the car, I quickly head home after a few minute drive. I walk in to see the triplets sat in the sitting room, "Lou?" Edward says without turning around to look at me.

"Don't, " I say before getting up and walking into the guest room, after a little while I heard a small knock wich I could tell was Edward as he's a gental giant. "What" I shout.

"Lou, can I come in?" Edward says from outside the door.

"Fine" The door slowly opens and I see Edward walk in.

"Lou, I'm sorry for earlier. I shouldn't have snapped at you and made you feel bad about anything" 

"Edward, I don't know what all of your problems are but you need to get it sorted, go downstairs and I'll be there in a second and make sure your brothers are there" He nods and walks out. I get up and walk downstairs to see all of them sat on the sofa.

"Lou, why did you-" Harry tries to say, but I quickly silence him.

"Because Harry, I don't know what has gotten into you there, but if you haven't noticed you are all three grown men with a pregnant omega, three amazing children who are two next month, amazing jobs especially  you Edward, amazing lives, an amazing family and everything you could of wanted. So all of you need to grow up, I don't know what happened when I was in subspace, but you all better get that sorted, " I say, I walk out of the room and into my new art room.

The next hour or so, I really didn't keep track of time, I work on a few things for my babies second birthday. With me only being a few months (3 to be exact)  in my second pregnancy, I still find it easy for me to do things. This pregnancy has definitely been easier with symptoms, but other things are making it worse than having triplets.

I work on a few bits for the company as well like a few dresses for weddings, baby showers and other events someone needs a new outfit for. Time seems to fly by all of the time, it feels like only yesterday I met Marcel then his brother and now we have three amazing kids and another on the way. I can't say life is easy with them because it's not, but I would never trade it for the world. 

I love my life, but really they need to get sorted whatever drama they were going on, I don't know what happened when I was in subspace, but clearly it was bad because they are all acting like they aren't brothers well more like Edward is acting like Haz and Marcy aren't his brothers. I walk downstairs to see Marcy and Hazza all cuddled up on the sofa, i coo over them before walking over and kissing both of their foreheads, they quickly pull me towards them as I try to walk away causing me to squeal and giggle. I give them a quick kiss on the lips before cuddling into them. "Where is Edward?" I ask.

"He had to head to the office" Marcy says that and my phone buzzes Eddy- hey could you bring me the file on my desk please? x   

Lou-ofc x   

"Boys, I'm just going to drop of a file for Eddy" I say before getting up, grabbing the file before heading upstairs. I arrive in his office less than ten minuets later.

"Hello Sir, how may I help?" A new lady at the front desk says.

"Could you let Mr Styles know his omega is on his way up" I say.

"Unfortanly Sir, unless you have an appointment with Mr Styles I can't do that. He doesn't have an omega." She says, an cocky tone in her voice.

"Well I promise you he does and if you don't belive me then call him" I say and she picks up the phone.

"Hello Mr Styles, I have someone here climing to be your omega......Oh okay........Okay Sir.....I'll send him up......Sorry" She says, her face dropping from the smile she had on it "Okay Sir, he said go up" 

I nod before walking away, I always like letting Eddy know that I'm on my way up before I head up to his office, I arrive on the final floor and walk down the massive hallway and just as I arrive at the door, I see a small Beta walking out of the room looking upset.

"Are you \lright?" I ask him.He shakes his head "What did he do?" 

"Fired me for something I didn't even do, apparently I was saying bad things about him. I promsie I said nothing about him" 

"I'll get it sorted so how about you go home and I'll get this fixed for you" he nods and walks away, I walk into Edward's office and he looks up with a smile on his face.

"Thank you Lou" He says as I place the file down.

"Edward why did a Beta walk out of the office nearly in tears?" 

"He was talking shit about me and this company" 

"What proof do you have ?" I ask.

"Someone in the company told me" he was being deadly serouis.

"Edward are you really beliving someone's word or are you just angry about what happended at home?" I ask.