14.

As  Louis belly grew with each day(he's 6 weeks along), the alphas are obbsessed with his belly since they knew they had a baby or babies inside of their soulmate. "Bye Marcy" Louis said as he kissed his alpha's cheek, no one knew if he had become more cuddly becuase of the news of the pregnancy or because of the pregnancy. As they sat in the sitting room, eating their food. "Alphas can we watch a movie?"  Louis asks.

"Of course we can baby" the triplets say at the same time.

They began to watch 'Five Feet Apart' from Louis' request.

After the ending Edward looked at Louis to see him crying. "Lou" he said then stood u, he wrapped his arms around Louis. 

"He died" Louis sobbed, he rested his head on Edward's shoulder.

~
As Marcel and Louis arrived at school, He placed his hand on his baby bump as Marcel parked the car and grabbed each bag. They headed inside and straight to Marcel's history class.

"good moring Louis and Mr Styles" Mr John said.

"Morning sir" Marcel said.

"Morning" Louis said.

"Mr Styles we have a meeting tomorrow" he says.

Once he leaves and class, Marcel sits at his desk while Louis sits at his desk.The class began and Students began to fill the class room, "Morning class" Mr Styles says.

"I would like to address things that have been said inside of school" Marcel says"People have been saying nasty things about a student in this class and if they don't stop i will pull you after class and you can explain it to Mr John"

He sits at his desk when a boy named Jake started his comments towards Louis baby bump."Jake go to Mr John's office now, making comments about my omega's pregnancy will not be tolarated in my class or this school" 

~

After school Louis and Marcel sat in the sitting room doing school work, Marcel planning homework and work for each class and Louis doing homework. Since Louis' next doctors appointmet wasn't for another four weeks they didn't know how many pups they are having.

"I'm home" Harry said from the front door, Louis shot up from his seat and ran to the door, quickly wrapping his arms around his alpha's waist. "Hi bubbles" he plant a kiss on Louis' head.

"alpha" Louis says quickly and tightens his grip around harry. They sat on the sofa to talk about their day, Louis bounced as he sat on the sofa as he waited for Edward to return home. As soon as Edward returned home and opened the door Louis shot up from his seat .

"Hey Loulou" Edward says in a joyful tone.

"Alpha" Eddy kisses the top of his omega's head and rubbed his belly, Louis yarned.

"Tiered baby?" Edward asked, which Louis nodded to. He grabbed Edward's wrist and dragged him upstairs and once he told Edward to get changed he headed downstairs and grabbed both Marcel and Harry.

Once they were all changed for bed they all snuggled up with Louis laying on Edward's chest with Marcel and Harry off to the sides of them.

~

The next morning Marcel and Louis pulled up to the school "Marcy do we have to go to school i'm tired" Louis whined, Marcel chuckled as he turned the car off and grabbed their bags.

"Yes Lou, you can stay with me during class today" he said as they made their way inside