27

Louis pov
It's been a few weeks since I was diagnosed with cancer luckily I'm at stage 2 of Leukaemia so I began chemo a week after, me and Harry decided not to tell the others so we could enjoy their presents from their birthday.

We told them a few days ago and they decided one will get up with the babies so I can rest, chemo makes me feel terrible but hopefully it will work.

"Louis you need to rest" Edward says as I walk downstairs.

"Eddy me laying in a bed all day isn't what I wanna do with my life" I whine "even the doctor said I need to get up and about every once in a while but try to rest as well" I say proving my point.

He nods and sits on the sofa, the babies laying on the floor playing with their toys, I sigh and sit on eddys lap. He cuddled me into him as we watch tv.

"I love you lou" he says and kisses my forehead.

"I love you too" I kiss his lips lightly before Freddie, Bella and rose all began crying, we hopped up and grabbed them, once fed and asleep we carry each baby up to the nursery.

~
I sit and do a bit of research on my cancer, I layed in bed with all the triplets surrounding me, the babies in their cribs by us, Harry and Edward next to me and Marcel at the bottom of the bed.

I smile at my boys and snap a photo of us, I post it to my Snapchat and instagram before Freddie begin to cry. I slip myself out of the bed and he's downstairs to make 3 bottles.

Once they are made and cool enough to drink I bring them upstairs and place 2 bottles on the side and I feed Freddie, before I know it Bella and rose begin to cry so I feed them their bottle and finally get back into bed.

I cuddle into Edward and fall asleep.

<Time skip 1 year>
It's just before the triplets first birthday, their party was sorted and their daddies have all gone away for work(great) I place them all down for a nap while I finish the final touches on their party.

I hear a knock on the door so I open it to reveal anne "hello lou" she greets me.

"Hi Anne come in" I say and let her inside.

"Where are the triplets?" She asks.

"Which pair?" I say.

"Both"

"Well the babies are upstairs asleep and the triplets are all away they are due back in a few hours" I say.

:::
The part begins and the boys still haven't arrived, I left the twins with my mam and Anne "Harry where are you all the party has began and the triplets are wondering where their dads are, ring me when your decide to" I say to his voicemail.

"No response" Robin (the alphas stepdad asked) I shake my head lightly.

"Eddy has his location on and it says he's at a bar" I say, sighing.

"Anne I'm taking louis out to find the triplets keep everyone company please" she nods with a smile.

We drive to the bar to see Harry, Eddy and Marcel outside the bar "get in the car please your missing the pups birthday" I say sadly.

Once back at the party they go get changed while I head back to see my babies, Eddy arrives at the table that we have set up "Eddy I don't expect that on our pups birthday, they weren't happy this morning and I needed your help"

~

After the party I'm still not happy with the alphas, I place the pups in bed after an exhausting day. "Lou we're sorry" Eddy says.

"Edward stop I'm not in the mood"

"Lou we didn't mean for it to happen"

"Marcel I don't care you should have been here" I say, "our babies first birthday and you nearly miss it" i help the triplets up the stairs and place them into their beds.

"Go to bed I'll be there in a little" I say and they sigh before walking away.