26

Harry's pov (time skip,last chapter was before style triplets bday)

Marcel and Edward both took the triplets away to our mums for the week of to let louis and I relax together so everyone can finally talk with louis for the first time since the babies were born, having babies is great but sometimes you need to have alone time with your omega.

It had been almost 1 year since the triplets were born,I lay with louis' on my chest. My alpha instincts were kicking in more than usual which only happens when Louis is going to go into heat or is in heat.

Me and Louis cuddled on the sofa as a random tv show played lightly in the back, louis had been Ill for a few days now and my inner alpha was screaming that there was something wrong. Louis got up and ran to the bathroom making me worry more.

"Louis we need to get you to a hospital" I say and he nods, I cradle him to my chest as we make our way to the car. I drive to the hospital and get him inside, the cough and tiredness getting worse by the second.

"Hi sir what can I do?" The woman asked, I had stared an amazing hospital and this was the original hospital I created.

"I'm mr styles and there is something wrong with my omega" I say panicked, I felt louis head drop making me panic more.

"Mr styles follow me and we will get your omega to a room" Hellen said, we get to a fancy room and I place louis on the bed as she hooks louis up to moiters and other machines.

I sit in the chair by the bed and hold Louis' hand tightly in mine, never wanting to let him go. The doctor walks in "hi mr styles I hear your omega isn't doing so well" he says and I nod "ok I'm gonna run a few tests so we need a blood sample and a X-ray"

I nod and after a few hours of waiting and tests the doctor walks in, louis is sat on my lap fast asleep "mr styles I've got some bad news" he says.

"What is it ?" I ask my heart beginning to rave and thoughts running wild in my head.

"Mr tomlinson unfortunately has cancer and that's what is causing all the problems" he says, cancer! What's what some of my family had died off. I don't want to tell my brothers because it will make them more worried over louis and make the triplets feel alone.

It means days off work from them and constantly checking up on him just to make sure nothing has changed since the last time.