4.

Harry's pov

Me and my brothers are exited since Louis text us saying he and his family are on their way home and he'll come around as soon as he can. We sat on the sofa, watching a random show. There was a knock on the door so i get up and open the door.

I saw Louis stood there with a massive smile, i smile and rap my arms around me tightly. We walk inside after kissing and Eddy and Marcy are looking at us with massive smiles, they stood up and rapped their arms around Louis while pressing kisses to his face causing him to giggle,"i missed you all alphas" Louis says just above a whisper.

"We missed you too baby" Marcel says. We sit down on the sofa and Louis ends up cuddling between me and Marcel, his eyes began to drop "Marcel" i whisper, he looks at Lou and nods before standing up, taking him bridle style and taking him upstairs.

Edward's pov

We sat downstairs on the sofa and watched a cooking show Harry likes, my phone began ringing "Hi mam, what can i do for you ?"

"Hey honey, your dad wants to know if you all want to come for dinner tomorrow ?" our mam asked.

"Eh yeah we'll come" i said before hanging up.

~

Harry cooked the food for everyone while Marcel went to wake up our omega, Marcel came down with a sleepy Louis by his side. "Hi" i say towards him.

"Hi Eddy" he says with a slight smile on his face.

"Foods ready" harry says from the kitchen, we all make our way to the old fashioned kitchen. We sit down and ate the food. Louis phone began going off so he left the room to take it.

"Hey alphas i need to go i'm sorry" Louis says, he says with a nervous smile.

"Baby it's no problem" i say, he waves and leaves.

Marcel's pov

Once Louis leaves, we sat on the sofa and watched tv well my brothers did i have marking to do. I finish marking work for all my classes as my phone buzzes, i look at it.

FROM My omega: Hey alpha, sorry i left, Mark wanted me home.

I growled at the name causing Edward and Harry to loom up from the tv." What you growling about ?" Harry asked.

"Lou's step-dad" i say back.

To My omega: Hey baby, it's fine. Don't worry at all, i'll pick you up in the morning if you want

From My omega :That would be great well anyway i gtg i've got homework and gotta go to bed also all of us need to talk tomorrow <3

To My omega :ofc baby see you tomorrow <3

I look up from my phone to see both of my brothers looking at me, we get ready to head to our mam's before heading off. "Hi mam" we all greet her at the same time.

"Hello boys, come in" she says with her normal smile. We walk inside and see our sister Gemma sitting on the sofa along with our step-dad Robin.

"Hi boys" Gemma and Robin say at the same time.We sit down and talk for a while.

"Boys, have you met an omega yet ?" our mam asks.

"Well yes,we have" Harry says proudly, we are all proud of Louis. We love the type of person he is and always want to show him off.

"Oh boys, that's lovely"

~

We sat around the table as we ate and making small talk.The smiles on everyone's face is lovely. We haven't had a family dinner like this since me and my brothers were about fifteen and finally began to get into our feet.

Most alphas move out at the age of fifteen to live by themselves for their omegas and not to make them uncomfortable by being around the alphas family, but most omegas stay at home with their family until they've met their alphas and mated.

We had many laughs, talks and a hole catch up with our life's, Harry's the only one who gets to talk with our mam often since he works with her and Edward works for his own company and I work for a school.

"So Marcy how is school going for you ?" My step-dad Robin asked.

"It's going really good, to be honest that's how I met Louis" I say with a smile.

"Oh really" Gemma says

"Yes Gemma and for your info, I'm glad we met. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me" I say.

After another hour we ended up leaving since we all have work tomorrow and needed to be up early, I got into the shower and washed myself before getting changed into my new pjs me and Lou got when we went showing not to long ago.

~
I wake up to Harry shaking my shoulder, "marcel styles get to your fucking ass out of bed" he says at me in an angry tone.

"Harry leave him, he still has two hours before he needs to leave and he had a shower last night to don't worry. Get yourself ready, mam is expecting you to open the shop today and your gonna be late" Edward says from the bathroom.

I pull myself out of bed and get on my usual work outfit, black skinnies, a white shirt, my new Chelsea boots and my glasses. I ruffle my curls before heading downstairs to see Harry standing making toast for everyone like he does every morning.

"Do you not get bored of making toast" I ask Harry.

"Yes of course I do but it's quick and I know everyone likes it" he reply's towards me. I nod before sitting down.

The time flys by before I  Realise I should probably go pick up my omega, he texted me his address last night so I knew where he lived.

I pull up outside his house in my new Range Rover.