35

Edwards pov

I wake up to Louis cuddled into my side, I hear my phone alarm going off "lou I need to get my phone"

"No" he mutters.

"Lou I need my phone"

"Fine" he groans "I'm going to be left with Marcel and Harry" he says with a pout.

"I'm not going to work baby" I say and a smile comes on his face, I phone my assistant to let them know I will not be in.

I hop back into bed with louis who cuddled up to my side immediately.

A few hours later I wake up to louis running his small hands through my hair, Harry walking past with his head hung low and Marcel more likely at work. I smile at louis and kiss his cheek,"morning alpha" he says, a smile sat on his face.

"Morning baby" I say, I slowly get up. We eat breakfast and go out for a stroll "we need baby stuff"

"OK but we have to get something for our others 'cuz I don't them to feel left out" Lou says with a large smile on his face. I know Louis has been thinking about getting new baby stuff for a while now. 

We walk towards the nearest baby shop and we see an omega, "Hello and welcome to baby care. is there anything you need?" the woman, Molly, says with a creepy smile stuck to her face. I smile lightly and shake my head.

"No we are good" i say.

"Do you even know what you will need for a baby" she says, her smile beginning to leave her face.

"Yes we do" louis says, a large smile on his face "Me and my alphas have triplets together" 

"alphas?" 

"Yes me, my omega and my brothers are mated but that's not why we are here. We are here to shop for our baby" i say not trying to be rude but really getting annoyed by her.

I pull Louis lightly in towards the shop and phone Marcel to come meet us. "Lou, Marcel is on his way and i'm going to go somewhere when he gets here but will be straight back. A few minuets later I see Marcel and Harry walking towards us, i walk away to the heads office. "Edward, what's up" John says.

"Hey,so me and lou were walking in a little ago and one of your staff stopped us and kept asking if we knew what we needed for baby then questioned louis when he said alphas and not alpha" i say, a frown on my face "Not what i expected as that's not a question anyone needs to know as if we choice that we want to be alphas to louis thats our choice not anyone else's" i say and he nods.

"i get where your coming from Ed, do you know which staff member ?" he questions.

"Yeah, it was a woman named Molly" 

He uses the overhead speakers "Will Molly please come to my office" a few minuets later Molly arrives and gives me a dirty look.

"Yes sir?" she questions with a fake smile on his face.

"Did you  question Edward and his omega?"

"No sir" she says.

He pulls up the CCTV "Really Molly lying. You can get your stuff and leave right away, your fired"