37 (TW)

Marcel's Pov

I and my brothers haven't seen our omega in a day or two and we seem to have Kendall around more often than I'm willing to admit to anyone and we don't know where he might be with our kids. Even at work, I'm struggling to focus with Louis and my kids sitting on my mind.

I pull out my  phone when my class all go for lunch, I call Louis' number and began waiting for a response, "Hello?" 

"Lou, are you and our kids safe?" I ask, my voice rushing.

"We are fine Marcel, clearly you all care and if you did why did it take almost two days to call to see if I and your kids were Ok?" the emotions in  Louis' voice were minimal and that hurt but I deserved it.

"I'm glad and I'm sorry Lou, I don't know what came over me or eddy or harry. Lou when I noticed this morning you weren't home and Kendall was sitting in the sitting room I was scared so I asked the boys where you were but they mumbled something and I had no clue what they said so I tried checking everywhere then I noticed everything of yours was still here and I got scared" I tried keeping the tears away but they eventually got to me and I was beginning to struggle.

"lou this is the second time this has happened and it's not fair on you anymore," I say and tears finally fall, I quickly wipe them away.

"Marcy, it's fine I guess but you all have to step up now I need to go because we both have work to do and I haven't finished this design for a client that's due soon. Bye," we say our goodbyes then hang up right as my next class walks in.

"Morning sir," John says. 

"Afternoon john, you've had dinner so it's afternoon now," I say with a light smile on my face. We get on with the lesson as my phone begins to ring "Hello?" I say as I see Edwards's name appear on the screen.

"Marcy can you pick up Lou he's not doing well and I'm in a meeting but his boss phoned saying he wasn't doing well and he was scared and didn't know what to expect a call for one of his alphas, Mom's picking the kids up and harry's gone away this morning for the bakery deal or something," Edward says.

"Eddy I have a class right now and we have no one to cover," I say but I feel a slight pain through my bond which I didn't know was there before. "I'll let you know if I can make it but let me phone my boss and see what I can do," I say then hang up.

I quickly phoned my boss "Hey sir, we have a major problem right now. my omega isn't feeling well and none of my brothers can pick him up and we don't have cover" I say slightly panicked.

"Ok I'll be right down to cover your lessons for the rest of the day and you go get your omega and see what's wrong, "he says, this is why I've always loved my job with having a boss like him.

Once he arrives I quickly grab everything I have and dart to my car, I quickly speed away and drive to Louis's work within only a few minutes.

"Hello, where is Louis Tomlinson's office?" I ask the woman at the front desk.

"I'm sorry sir but I can't tell anyone he is an omega,"  she says.

"He's mine and my brother's omega and he's unwell. I suggest you tell Me where he is right now or I and my brothers will make sure you no longer have a job" I say angrily.

"Ok sir his office is on floor 4 and he's in room 7 on the left," she says, I quickly head up the stairs as I know the elevator will take too long to get to my Lou.

I arrive outside of his office to see his boss standing outside "Thank you for coming so quickly Mr styles" 

"of course how is he doing ?" 

"He's doing a little better but he's still unwell" I nod and walk into his office to see him laying on the sofa that's sat in his office. He seems to be asleep but once I walk closer he suddenly looks up "Marcy I really wanna go home, I feel unwell" he whines. We head straight to the hospital as my inner alpha was screaming to go get him checked out.

"Hi sir, how may I help?" the woman, jenny, says.

"Something is wrong with my omega and I'm not sure what is wrong but I know something is" I explain "he needs checking out as soon as possible" 

She nods "Ok a doctor will be with you in a second" 

"I don't think you get it, he needs a doctor like right now" 

she nods and quickly pages a doctor, the nurse closest to her quickly rushes us up to a room while we wait for a doctor.

the doctor quickly rushes in with a few other doctors trailing behind, "Hi I'm doctor Lizzie and I'll be treating your omega" she talks "And don't worry I am on omega and I will be making sure everyone else on the case is on omega unless requested for an alpha or any other doctor/ nurse" I nod, by this point Louis is curled up into a ball and whines lightly.

"Ok, so what seems to be the problem?"  doctor Lizzie questions.

"Pain" Louis mutters, pointing to his lower abdomen.

"He's pregnant too about seventeen weeks"  

She nods and quickly heads out of the room and then walks back in with a machine, " ok, we are going to check on this baby" she adds the gel and hums "I'll be right back" she says before wandering out of the room.

I quickly pull out my phone and call Harry "Hey hazza" 

"Hi, what's up?"  

"could u pick up the triplets tonight, please?"

"yeah sure,hows lou?" he asks.

"Not doing so well but ill update when I know" I say and we bid our goodbyes before hanging up.

Doctor Lizzie walks back in with a kind of sad look on her face "Ok, I'm sorry to say this but you have lost the baby and that's what is causing the pain. Louis I need to know did you bleed any time in the last twenty-four hours?" 

He nods.

"Lou did you tell anyone?" I question.

He shakes his head.

wow we've lost our baby and you can see it's hitting lou hard.