6.

No ones pov
Louis day at his desk as he wrote in his history book for Marcel, he and the alphas had agreed that Louis will soon move in with them and moving would start next week.

"Can everyone please write this down" marcel said for what felt like the 100th time today. A girl named Eleanor had been flirting with Louis since he arrived at class.

He's never liked Eleanor, she sways her hips and she walks passed him or even will try to be all flirty and all to make Louis talk or even like her.  This made Marcel feel annoyed since that's his omega and not hers. "Eleanor, if you don't shut the fuck up I'm not gonna be very happy" Louis snapped at her.

She hasn't stopped her conversation with Louis for the last half an hour, "Louis what is wrong?" Marcel asks.

"Eleanor she wouldn't leave me alone and I'm trying to work" Louis responds.

"Eleanor id like to see you after class" he responded. 

~
The bell rings for the end of the day and since Louis has football practice since they have a big game tomorrow. " love you too Marcy " Louis says, he kisses his alpha on the lips before making his way over to the field .

Marcel watches Louis kick the ball around for a little before heading off to the meeting "hello mr styles nice for you to join us " Mr Corden said. Mr Corden was the head of the school and had been for the last ten years.

"Thank you Mr Corden" marcel reply's.

"So today we are here to discuss the teacher, student relationships as we know they are aloud. Omega / alpha students can't be mated under the age of eighteen by a teacher but once over they are aloud" mr Corden says "and public affection is aloud as long as not on school premise. Would anyone like to ask anything or say anything ?"

Everyone shakes their head, " if you have any conserns or anything you want to ask just come to my office" he says before dismissing everyone.

Marcel makes his way to the field and sits on the bench, out of the corner of his eye he sees mr Corden coming toward the field with a not so happy look covering his face. "Hello mr Payne-Malik could I borrow Louis a moment please ?" Mr Corden asks.

"Of course, Louis come here a moment please " mr Payne-Malik shouts. Louis comes jogging cover.

"Yes sir?" He asks.

"Mr Corden wants to talk to you" Liam says. Louis and mr Corden walk quite far away from the field.

"So Louis, I need to know did mr styles mate you ?" He asks.

"No, I mean we are together but we aren't mated. We're waiting until after my birthday " Louis says.

~

They headed home after Louis practice, "Lou are you still heading to Edward'a office tomorrow?" Marcel asks as he drives to Louis.

"I think so" he says. A smile printed on both of their faces, Louis placed his hand on top of Marcel's.

They got out of the car and headed inside, the house was quite for once and it wasn't late at all. "Hello?" Louis said, they walked into the kitchen and saw a not sat on the counter.

Dear Louis,
Me and the girls have left for a while, I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I have to leave before Mark gets home. I love you
-Mam XX

Louis reads the note and tears began rolling down his face freely "baby what's wrong ?" Marcel asks with concern littering his voice.

Louis handed marcel the note as he rapped his arms around his alpha and sobbed into his chest, "oh baby" he said as he rapped his long arms around the omega.

"They just left me" Louis sobbed.

"How about you come stay with me and my brothers a while, until their back and your still able to stay safe with us" marcel suggest. Louis nods against his chest, "alright baby, lets go get your stuff then"

They headed upstairs and packed Louis' clothes, shoes,makeup, pj's and other things he'll need. They got everything into marcel's car before heading over to the alphas house.

"Harry, Edward we're home" marcel announced from the front door, Louis let out a giggle at his alpha. Both alphas came racing to the door to great their brother and omega.

"Hi baby" Edward says with a massive smile.

"Lou Lou" Harry exclaimed as he huffs his omega, Louis giggles even louder at his silly alpha. He knew these triplets are definitely the ones he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

~

After a nice meal made by Harry and Louis and an amazing movie, they headed up to bed. Louis decided to sleep in the triplets room for once. The triplets were happy with letting the omega sleep in the guest room or theirs which will hopefully become the omegas.

"Alphas" Louis said as he came in the room.

"Yes baby boy?" Harry asked.

"I love all three of you and I know for a flying fact you three are the ones I want to spend the rest of my life with" Louis says with a smile on his face.

"Baby" the triplets say in unison. They get into the large bed with Edward and Louis in the middle and marcel and Harry on the on each side of the other two.

-(next morning)
Louis woke up before each alpha so he slowly got to the end of the bed and headed to the bathroom to use the toilet and brush his teeth. Once he was done he made his way back to bed knowing he didn't need to be up for a another three hours.

He cuddled back into Edward's chest and stuffed his face into his neck as he breathed in the comforting scent, he let out a satisfied sigh before letting himself fall into a deep sleep.